Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lycanthrope (Werewolf) Blood & Vampire Blood [Update] 12-30-06

by CyberBob78 Posted 5th Nov 2006 at 12:17 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2012 at 11:07 PM by CyberBob78 : Updating Status

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 8:25 PM
I think it's finished but you're the creator,not me.And thanks for the cures cuz I keep getting the urge to kill the damn gypsy.This thing is AWSOME!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 11:10 PM
Thanks so much, Bob! And I hope that things get better for you in the New Year.
Pax,
CTherese
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:00 AM
so am i correect in assuming it's a maxis glitch that a couple of my sims have kept their werewolf look even after being "cured" of lycanthropism? i've tried everything i can thing of--forcing an error, deleting the sim involved and reloading the household, changing them into a vampire and back, back into a werewolf and back, having them take a bath, changing their appearance in the mirror, etc. etc.
jennifer burb doesn't seem to mind john as a werewolf but he looks funny playing on the swings in the middle of the day, and the neighbors are starting to stare...
;-)
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:07 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
AWESOME!!
And good luck with your "woman" problems.I'm a girl and I could help but I'm not an online counselor and I don't want to be in charge of accidently making it worse.I'll be praying for you.Maybe God be with you
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:24 AM Last edited by mfwilliams11 : 6th Mar 2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: i messed up
help
How can i get my sims to be a werewolf without this download?

i luv God, §ims 2 and family. P.S. I LOVE LIFE.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 5:29 PM
Ok, don't get it too serious or "exactly" as I say but ,...

I LOVE YOU!! :I
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:35 PM
The files are not working and I cannot download them I get an internal server error page.
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 3:01 AM
WOW! This is a really awesome hack, but I have a problem.

I downloaded the vampire blood and the cure for it, but they won't show up in my catolog.
They show up in my downloads folder, and when Nightlife is loading in the beginning where it shows the overrides, they show up under miscellaneous.

Any suggestions on how to make it show up would be cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 10:22 AM
Great! Can't wait to start using this!
Test Subject
#60 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:33 PM
Hi, since I've read that you need some translations, there are the translations in Brazilian portuguese:
For Lycanthrope Blood Pie Menu:
Beber o sangue do licantropo (Lobisomen)
For Lycanthrope Blood Catalog Title:
O sangue do Licantropo (Lobisomen)
For Lycanthrope Blood Catalog Description:
Não esta conseguindo se tornar amigo do enganoso Lobo Negro?
Você gostaria de ser um "deles"?
Seu desejo foi concedido.
Apenas beba o sangue do Licantropo,
E receba o dom do Lobisomen
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:40 PM
And to avoid confusions here are the transaltions of the vampire blood:
For Vampire Blood Pie Menu:
Beber o sangue do Grande Vampiro
For Vampire Blood Catalog Title:
O sangue do Grande Vampiro
For Vampire Blood Catalog description
Não está conseguindo se tornar amigo dos Grandes Vampiros?
Você gostaria de ser um "deles"?
Seu desejo foi concedido!
Simplismente beba este sangue tirado do Grande Vampiro,
E receba o maravilhoso dom dos vampiros
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:58 PM
This is great! My Sims pretty Gothic so this will work out fine.... I hope you can make it compatible for younger sims as well. Hmm. I wonder if we could make fangs for the vamps. Maybe we should create a buffy the werewolf slayer. Great movie evip.

Test Subject
#63 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 2:01 PM
Also could you make a potion that:
-Changes your gender?
-Changes your personality?

Cause you can't change your gender, and you can only change personality by encouraging kids and teens. Anyway to fix it?
Instructor
#64 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:45 PM
I must say, the hybrid picture is interesting, but somehow, still looks a lot more wolf than hybrid.

On the other hand, we can't all be like Guy Himber, Rick Baker, or WETA when it comes to creature shop creation. I'd invest in this...if I had Pets. For now though, I'll still settle for Abragon's.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 17th May 2007 at 12:13 AM
very cool
Test Subject
#66 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:17 PM
In spanish:
(Vampire)
Vampire Blood Pie Menu: Bebe la sangre del Vampiro
Vampire Blood Catalogue Name: Sangre del Vampiro
Vampire Blood Description:
No consigues a empezar una amistad con los Gran Vampiros?
Quieres ser unos de "ellos"?
Sus deseos intimos se van a conseguir!
Simplemente toma la sangre de este Gran Vampiro
Y tendras el don de las creaturas de la noche!

I don't want to be the one the battles always choose, cause inside, i realize that I'm the one confused, I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why i have to scream, I don't know why I instigate or say what I don't mean, I'm Breaking the Habit tonight...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:43 PM
im drunk to much beer just messing howl im a werewolf hiss im a vampire cool now to savege sims.
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 10:01 AM Last edited by Tolkien Geek : 4th Aug 2007 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typos and such
Just wanted to say, I tried this hack and my Sim started acting like a werewolf but didn't look like one... I assumed it was because she had a custom skin... did some research, and I was right. This is a Maxis bug, so not your fault, but you should probably mention it in your post. Anyway, I just downloaded a fix from MoreAwesomeThanYou.com... hopefully it will work. In any case, thanks! I'm sure your hack works fine, it's just that Maxis didn't take custom skins into consideration.

<rant>Incidentally, why the @$#&?! wouldn't Maxis take custom skins into consideration after all this time?!? It's not like custom skins are some kind of rare occurrence as many other hacks are... c'mon!!! Get with the program, people!!!</rant>

Oh, and by the way...

<quote>
I downloaded the vampire blood and the cure for it, but they won't show up in my catolog. They show up in my downloads folder, and when Nightlife is loading in the beginning where it shows the overrides, they show up under miscellaneous.</quote>

I had some trouble finding the Lycanthrope potion as well, but then I checked under "Knowledge" because it occurred to me that only Sims with the Knowledge Aspiration actually want to be Vampires & Werewolves, so that might be a logical place to put it... then I think I clicked "All" or it might have been "Miscellaneous", I can't recall just now, but I was right, the Lycanthrope potion was one of the first, if not the very first item in that section of the catalog. I haven't downloaded the Vampire-related hacks because, having InSimenator, I don't need them. But maybe they end up in the same place?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#69 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 11:39 PM
This is making my game SOOOOO much more fun! Thank you!

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 1:20 PM
Not sure if it's a problem with your hack or the fix for custom skins I downloaded as mentioned in my last post, but now my Sim always looks like a werewolf... even after she changes back in the morning! It's actually pretty cool though.
Test Subject
#71 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 2:35 PM Last edited by Juleru : 28th Oct 2007 at 7:50 PM.
Here are some translations for you in german:

For Lycanthrope Blood, I need the following Phrases Translated:

Pie Menu:
Drink The Blood of The Lycanthrope (Werewolf)
["Das Blut des Lykanthropen (Werwolfs)" drinken]

Catalog Title:
The Blood of The Lycanthrope (Werewolf)
["Das Blut des Lykanthropen (Werwolfs)"]

Catalog Description:
Can't seem to become friends with the elusive Black Wolf?
Do you wish to become one of "them"?
Your wish has been granted!
Simply drink this blood taken from the Lycanthrope,
and receive the marvelous gift of the Werewolf.
[Kannst du dich nicht mit dem schwer zu fangenden "schwarzen Wolf" anfreunden?
Möchtest du einer von "ihnen" werden?
Dein Wunsch wurde erfüllt!
Drinke einfach das "Blut des Lykanthropen" und erhalte die großartige Gabe des Werwolfs.]

For Vampire Blood, I need the following Phrases Translated:

Pie Menu:
Drink The Blood of the Grand Vampire
["Das Blut des erhabenen Vampirs" drinken]

Catalog Title:
The Blood of the Grand Vampire
["Das Blut des erhabenen Vampirs"]

Catalog Description:
Can't seem to become friends with the Grand Vampire?
Do you wish to become one of "them"?
Your wish has been granted!
Simply drink this blood taken from the Grand Vampire,
and receive the marvelous gift of the Vampire.
[Kannst du dich nicht mit dem "erhabenen Vampir" anfreunden?
Möchtest du einer von "ihnen" werden?
Dein Wunsch wurde erfüllt!
Drinke einfach das "Blut des erhabenen Vampirs" und erhalte die großartige Gabe der Vampire.]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:46 PM
Yay, thanks so much for making this! :D

I hardly ever see the black wolf, and my Sims have yet to meet a vampire (Probably because Downtown takes so long to load in my game! D, but this is really helpful! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 11:59 AM
Hi, I'm SO happy that you've posted something like this, all though.. I've installed it, but can't find it anywhere in the game, I'm using Windows Vista... But other downloads works just fine. All though, you miss one transformation. The one that can turn sims into Plant sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 1:11 PM
Great work, I've just tried it and works perfectly! I can finally make my sims a vampire without making that woman vampire like my guy (again...he cheated on his wife too and they spilt up and he married her after biting his ex 0.o)
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 5:54 PM
Hey
I cant work the download thingy...
do you go into
My Documents then
EA Games then
The Sims 2 then
Downloads...?

If so it will not work for me...

Thanks
Page 3 of 4