Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Thai Version 01/05/2011: Fancy Breakfast: 5 breakfast dishes, 1 default dinnerware, nomorefoodparticles hack

by bienchen83 Posted 24th Apr 2008 at 8:54 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2011 at 8:44 PM by bienchen83 : Several Pie Menu Fixes - Korean translation added

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 9:26 PM
Waw, just waw :D
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 8:42 PM
Hi!
I'm from Brazil and I just loved your foods. But in here we speak portuguese and all my food menus at the fridge are misplaced - like, every breakfast food appear as "pancake" and so on. Well, I'd like to do something about it. Would you like me to help you translate the names of all your foods to portuguese?

I can't edit nor create objects, but if you send me a text file with the names, I can translate them. Please let me know if you're interested. My email is [email protected]

Thanks! =D
Field Researcher
#53 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 9:29 PM
Thanks for the great food choices.
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 7:45 PM
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome Food Cant W8 To Eat It!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 5:49 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
#56 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 12:34 AM
They all look so yummy! *grab* Thank you, sweetie!
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 8:12 PM
Thank you very much. I can give my sims a variety of foods now wich is great!
Forum Resident
#58 Old 10th May 2009 at 1:27 AM
YAY! I Love soft pretzels!
Banned
#59 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 12:56 AM
I am getting hungry. VERY HUNGRY My sims thank you from the bottom of thier stomachs THANK YOU
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:58 PM
Hey there !

If you'd give me all the names of the foods by email, I could help you translate them in Finnish. 8)
If you're interested, please do send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected]

So, please send me a text file with the names of the foods and I'll send you back the same message with the translations.

Thanks !
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 5:35 PM
Thanks to the good stuff that has come to share.
Scholar
#62 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 3:10 AM
Thanks for creating these! My Sims have more stuff to eat!

I see you're in the process of obtaining a Doctorate's. What subject are you in? Medical? And only twenty-six! Congratulations.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#63 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:01 AM
@Meinama: I've only noticed you offer today. I'll send you a mail within the next days.

@1ove: No, it's not medical. I'm a jurist. But I'll still need some time before I finish because I'm expecting my third baby at the time being.
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:03 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:30 AM
Can you make one for TS3 now? :D
I quit TS2 after ambitions and I don't plan on going back *.*

You love me, I love you to :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/hssdamian <3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#66 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 5:26 PM
HsK.DaMiAnz: No. Because I do not play the Sims 3. Sorry.
Test Subject
#67 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 3:00 PM
Translation to Thai please.

Youghurt with fresh fruits - โยเกิร์ตกับผลไม้สด
Pretzels - เพลเซล
Croissants with Jam - ครัวซ็องทาแยม
Blueberry Pankakes - แพนเค้กบลูเบอร์รี่
Scrambled Eggs with Bacon - ไข่กวนกับเบคอน
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 7:59 PM
I love this!!! Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 19th May 2012 at 10:02 AM
Test Subject
#70 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 10:53 PM
Thank you! I love this new breakfast
THANKS POST
#71 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 6:31 PM
Looks good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 4:25 AM
Like these awesome working!!!!!!!!!!=v= Well,thanks a lot for your share
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:14 PM
Thank you ! :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#74 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:31 PM
Thank you.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 11:12 AM
Recently did a new install of TS2 after a several years break (I was playing TS3 for a while, but it turns out no computer I can afford can actually handle it, so back to TS2 for me!), and I know I had at least some of these before, so I decided to add the yogurt, pretzels, and blueberry pancakes to my game today. They're my favourites.

I did notice a minor thing with how "Yogurt With Fresh Fruit" is displaying in fridge menus... At the Cuisine hobby lot, in both the "serve..." and "have..." menus, it's displaying as "yogurt with fresh fruit" (none of the words capitalized). Not really an issue, exactly, but it does look odd when everything else in the menu has each word capitalized (eg: "Blueberry Pancakes"). Additionally, in the "Make Food for Contest" (Cuisine hobby lot fridge) menu and on my sim's home lot fridge's "serve..." and "have..." menus, the first word "Yogurt" is capitalized, but none of the other words are.

I was excited to see wants to eat/learn to make the foods showing up just like Maxis foods! Haven't tried entering any of the foods in a contest yet (the contest table/judge is only letting me do one contest before I have to leave and come back, and I had quite a few new custom foods I wanted to make sure wouldn't bork anything there), but if there are any issues with the three foods here, I'll report back.
Page 3 of 4