Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elven Teen Bedroom Set *updated jan 2007*

by Lethe_s Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 4:50 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2007 at 11:14 AM by Lethe_s

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 3:56 PM
This is too perfect. Thanks for sharing your great work with us!!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Instructor
#52 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:34 PM
I seriously need to update my Elvish neighborhood.. xD Great work!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 1:39 AM
Wow. This is so cool. I love the set. Ohhh can't wait to put it in my game. Beautiful. Thank you so much.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:59 AM
Fantastic sets! So very nice to have authentic-looking objects for my fantasy neighborhoods. Thanks so much!

The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary.

- Agnes De Mille
Forum Resident
#55 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 6:07 PM
Eee!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can kiss you... really I can

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:02 PM
Oh, I love this so much! Your elven sets are just perfect, I'm using them in every single elven home. By the way... are you planning to add new elven objects? Like bathroom, kitchen, nursery set...
I would love to see it all!

Again: Thank you a million times!!!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 2:31 AM
Thank you! I've stopped downloading custom content, but this is just too perfect. My elven sims will love it! Thank you!!!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:52 PM Last edited by jhndvdprkr : 4th Jan 2007 at 11:08 PM. Reason: I downloaded Qxpress 1.1.9
art nouveau! Lovely set the couch the bed the dresser. Am so downloading this!
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:55 PM
but the couch doesnt work the dresser doesnt work and the candles dont work.
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 10:56 PM
jhndvdprkr,
you're gonna have to give me some more information here
the set works fine for most people
do you have all the packages in your downloads folder, where doesn't it work (is it not showing up in the catalog, is it placeable but invisible, etc), and which games/expansions do you have
Test Subject
#61 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:51 PM
I have Uni, NL, and OFB. the only things that are in the .rar files are the bed and the end table, I managed to get the candles and couch and view it as a corupt file. None of the rest seem to apear in the file and error messages apear too when I try to put them in the game.
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:50 PM
mk, jhndvdpkr,
I just redownloaded: one rar has the bed and two lamps
the other one has an end table, dresser, desk, chair, couch and couch recolour
if you're getting errors when opening it, please redownload
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 1:45 AM
Thank you so much!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:34 PM
YES!!! it finnally worked... ya see if i keep my eye on the Downloads box I get the dresser and the couch
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 12:52 PM
The update gives me another chance to update my thanks to you for sharing your beautiful creations. If I ruled the universe, I'd put you and Tiggerypum together with whatever you wanted -- just so long as you kept making cool stuff my little simmies.
Test Subject
#66 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 9:31 PM
wow...i like it..i love elven

My SimSite:

SimSister's Creations - Moda Sims2
Visite!!!!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:57 AM
I really love that couch and thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 7:22 PM
I adore it, the whole set is gorgeous! I wish I could have that dresser in my own room. xD
Field Researcher
#69 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:30 PM
I love this set! I use it more than is proper, I think, hurr.

But--I'm having a big issue with the desk. I've tried redownloading just the desk several times, and it does nothing. The desk appears in the buymode catalog, but when I go to place it, I come away with nothing, no placeable object at all. This isn't the first time I've had issues with custom desks, but I know it's not that my (base) game has a problem with custom desks, because I have a couple of setless custom desks kicking around my game. Any ideas?

(Copypasta, sorry.)
Instructor
#70 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 1:58 AM
Very elegant - it really looks a bit like Peter Jackson's elvish designs, but it isn't overdecorated. Thanks plenty!
Test Subject
#71 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 2:03 PM
This is awesome i'm doing a LOTR/Medieval neiberhood and this is, it so perfect i can't find words, 100 times more perfect than perfect !!! PERFECT !!!
Could you do some Narnia stuff too please ? It would be great =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:59 AM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 8:38 AM
thanks
Page 3 of 3