Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paris Apartments

by Black0rchid Posted 25th Sep 2008 at 3:18 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2008 at 9:20 PM by Black0rchid

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 4:39 PM
These are beautiful! Thank you! I've been wanting an aparment lot like this. Also thank you so much for uploading a lot with Maxis furniture too. I really appreaciate it.

★☆The Amano Legacy☆★
Scholar
#27 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 9:35 PM
Incredible job! Wow! Thanks for all your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 2:59 PM
Beautiful job! I'd like note that your design provides excellent separation between apartments to eliminate the "noisy neighbors" phenomenon. Thanks for sharing!

Seriously.
Inventor
#29 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:05 AM
I tend not to download lots, but I might have to make an exception here. These are beautiful. Thankyou so much for sharing

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 12:22 PM
This is absolutely exquisite! Thanks so much for sharing - I am downloading right now
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#31 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 3:59 PM
awesome job! the facade is PERFECT! thanks!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#32 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 5:15 PM
Oy! Wow, I'm stunned, such beautiful--brilliant apartments! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 7:06 PM
This looks wonderful!
Marvelous job. Congratulations and thank you
Alchemist
#34 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 7:43 PM
These are fantastic! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 8:42 PM
So lovely. I am so gonna play in this building.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 8:24 PM
Whoa.... How did you make your own apartment??? It looks beyond stunning!
Wiki Wizard
#37 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 4:57 PM
These are golirous, amazing building work, a definite favourite of mine!Thank you so much for these!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 1:46 PM
Super great job ! So many thanks !
Instructor
#39 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 11:06 PM
Stunning! Totally love it! Should have been featured instead of picked!
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 12:45 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 8:32 AM
GORGEOUS!!! You have an eye for detail. Love it. Thank you. Looks like it came out of a magazine.

Let's just pretend I know what I'm doing... when we all know I don't!!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 11:37 PM
It's trully amazing, astonishing, gorgeous, wonderful, fantastic and exquisite! Wow! I don't have a vocabulary good enough to say how beautiful it is!!!! BRAVO!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 5:16 PM
Just came back to let you know...I downloaded, added and played this lot for HOURS over the last couple of days and everything works perfectly! Not one single problem! This is most definately the best apartment lot I have in my hood right now.
So thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tessieroo
Just came back to let you know...I downloaded, added and played this lot for HOURS over the last couple of days and everything works perfectly! Not one single problem! This is most definately the best apartment lot I have in my hood right now.
So thank you!

This is the kind of post I love to read :lovestruc
I'm very interested about your feedbacks of playability/liveability of my lots, that is the point I most work on. Because imho if a lot is beautiful but invivible, it's not a good lot.

Thank you all for compliments, my fun is knowing you have fun in my lots
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 12:36 AM
Thank You So Much.
Just what I needed!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 4:01 PM
Very beautiful architectural work BUT this building doesn't look Parisian to me ! All Parisian buildings have an inner yard which is not the case here. Moreover, the furnishing isn't Parisian either. It still is a stunning lot though.
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 6:04 PM
Hello! I've a problem with this lot.. the owner doesn't seems to know where to throw garbage like old newspaper. He just picked the newspaper, whining that he can't enter any of the apartment to throw it in the trashcan, drop it and repeat all over again.

Is there a cheat to be able to place a object outside my apartment? I'd like to place a trashcan somewhere.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaelindra
Very beautiful architectural work BUT this building doesn't look Parisian to me ! All Parisian buildings have an inner yard which is not the case here. Moreover, the furnishing isn't Parisian either.
And even sims are not real people!!

Btw, the photo of Paris that inspired me showed row houses very similar to my work, and for furnishing I get inspired from my memories, maybe I have short memory : )

Quote: Originally posted by Kaelindra
It still is a stunning lot though.

thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Illuminati
Hello! I've a problem with this lot.. the owner doesn't seems to know where to throw garbage like old newspaper. He just picked the newspaper, whining that he can't enter any of the apartment to throw it in the trashcan, drop it and repeat all over again.

Is there a cheat to be able to place a object outside my apartment? I'd like to place a trashcan somewhere.

Yes, you can use the cheat
BOOLPROP APTSUBLOTSPECIFICTOOLS DISABLED FALSE
to place a trashcan -or whatever you want- out of your apt
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:34 PM
It's great! But I've got a little annoying problem: I live in the second apartment from the left. Every sim who wants to enter my apartment doesn't take the door in front of the apartment door to enter the corridor. They always use the one on the left.

DasMatze

Edit: It worked after I removed the door and placed the same on the same spot. Weird.
Page 2 of 3