Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emachines T6532 w/ 17'' LCD Monitor

by Fresh-Prince Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:30 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2009 at 5:23 PM by -Maylin-

153 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 146 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:27 PM
Wow great job! have a 5 stars! ***** ^_^

Thanks! (",)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#52 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:36 PM
The most real PC for sims2 I ve ever seen
I have this wallpaper BTW
Thank you
All your new objects are great!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#53 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:50 PM
i have an e-machine so this is perfect thanx so much for sharing its looks great.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:32 PM
Ohhh!!! This is so awesome!!! You are a truly amazing person for making this!! I love the programs it has on it: Windows, Yahoo, and some Messenger ^-^ It's very nice!!! Thanks!! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Field Researcher
#55 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:55 PM
Awesome!!! Thanks a lot Prince!
Banned
#56 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:58 PM
WOW! Another LCD Product! I love your work! These things are so today,! Todays technology is rarely seen downloadable for The Sims 2 but this is just great! Well Done and thankyou!
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 6:16 PM
Awsomeness!!! This looks exattly like my computer in real life! maybe cause it's a E-computer lol
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 7:13 PM
Excellent work! I have the same exact computer! Congrats on your graduation! Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:44 PM
Default congratulation
Hi,
Thanks, many thanks for giving us this gift for your gradauation.
So all the best wishes for your graduation, good luck and a wonderful summer.

Mausi
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:48 PM
Thank you and my congratulations!
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:38 PM
Heck naw...XD It has Windows XP and everything! *downloads it*
Field Researcher
#62 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 10:49 PM
Great pc and brilliant texturing you should make more objects !

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:45 AM
OOOhh Nice Thanks
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#64 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:15 AM
Wow, looks great. I have one that looks identical to it. One question, does it break every few minutes like the real one does. lol Just kidding. You really did do an excellent job! Thanks.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Field Researcher
#65 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:28 AM
Congrats to your graduation and thank you so much for this and all your other downloads.
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 12:18 PM
It is very beautiful! Could you make computers as beautiful as that there please?

I am French then I do not speak English very well... if you find that I speak English oddly, it is normal, lol!
Test Subject
#67 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 2:53 PM
thank you!! gooooooooooooooood!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:42 PM
Beautiful, I can't way to take it for a test run.

Congratulations on graduating and much luck in high school. I can't say it's so bad, but I'm a girl, and it's easier for us. ;P
Though I'll say this, when you wander the halls you'll most likely hear a lot of people condescending your freshman-ness, even if they're only sophomores.. Good luck, luv. Good luck.

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Field Researcher
#69 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 10:55 PM
This computer is fantastic!!! Thanx!!!

~Natalia
Test Subject
#70 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:05 AM
thank you!
Instructor
#71 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:20 AM
Wow, that's all I can say. And here I was thinking you were some game designer. I'm a year older than you and I still can't understand the first step of meshing. Hey, high school is fun, don't worry about it. And if older students start beefin' on you, just ignore them. Theres a lot of other people around who can be cool. *cough* Now that the advice lecture is over, this is a really amazing mesh. I hope you have as much fun with it as I did. *reminices*
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:50 AM
For me this does not work it makes it un deleteable and does not let me delet anything in that square 1 2 3rd levels of the house!
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:40 AM
AAAAAH! It is LOVELY! O_O It looks so familiar! Just like our computer, juuuuust like.. So realistic! Be proud of yourself, this is truly amazing. *staring at it* What a cutie... *_* *downloading* 8DD I always hated those maxis-pc:s. The white one was kinda ugly and the super modern one was just.. too modern. Ô_o This is an intermediate form, yay! 8D Fabulous fabulous. *clapping hands together* Keep up the good work. 8)
Test Subject
#74 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:58 PM
I Love It! Your The Best Object Creator Ive Seen.

Hey! Im New!
Test Subject
#75 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:01 AM
This looks very good and I like it a lot, but it dose not work in the game.Please try and fix this for us . I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS IN MY GAME.Thank you.
Page 3 of 7