Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 11:41 AM
Default Ordering several framed snapshots at the same time
Is it possible to order several framed holiday pictures at the same time? I'd like to gain time in my orders instead of having the delivery person come over and over...
Advertisement
#2 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_French_Sim
Is it possible to order several framed holiday pictures at the same time? I'd like to gain time in my orders instead of having the delivery person come over and over...

how do you order snapshots? i only got the photo album option..
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 6:02 PM
^ you have to move your photos you took into story mode I believe, or they have to be taken with the camera. But I think the photos have to be taken with the sim's camera in order to order prints

#4 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
^ you have to move your photos you took into story mode I believe, or they have to be taken with the camera. But I think the photos have to be taken with the sim's camera in order to order prints

yeah, i've tried that and all i got an option was to order an album
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_French_Sim

I was wondering this myself, as when you order an album, you can pick ALL of the photos you took on vacation to be included... But each time I try to order the framed pictures, it only allows you to pick one at a time. Meaning the day after vacation is spent with the photo delivery guy literally coming and going all day. This seems... I dont know... kind of stupid on Maxis' part. Perhaps someone has come out with a hack (or is working on one) that will fix this. I think the framed photos look great grouped on a wall together and I enjoy them far more than the album.
Scholar
#6 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 2:50 PM
I've uninstalled BV but I don't think it is possible. I like albums though.
#7 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
I was wondering this myself, as when you order an album, you can pick ALL of the photos you took on vacation to be included... But each time I try to order the framed pictures, it only allows you to pick one at a time. Meaning the day after vacation is spent with the photo delivery guy literally coming and going all day. This seems... I dont know... kind of stupid on Maxis' part. Perhaps someone has come out with a hack (or is working on one) that will fix this. I think the framed photos look great grouped on a wall together and I enjoy them far more than the album.

how did you order prints? i can't find that anywhere
Scholar
#8 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 3:42 PM
Do you have Bon Voyage? Click on the Phone/Computer and you'll see an option called 'Order Photos' or something like that. I'm not exactly what the option is called because I uninstalled Bon Voyage. Take out all your hacks because maybe you have a conflicting/Non-BV compatible hack.
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 4:01 PM
If you are using a non-maxis pre-BV computer the option to order an album won't come up.
#10 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 11:33 AM
i have the option to order photos as in an album.. i don't have any hacks, and even when i only order one photo, it still comes as an album.. i'm lost
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:56 PM
Like I said you have to take photos with the "digital camera" that came with BV.

#12 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:57 AM
fway, i do not think that was the question being asked.

i have also not seen any option to order framed photos, only the album. is it available on the computer? if so can someone provide screenshots of a sim ordering a framed picture because i must not be noticing it or something. thanks for the help!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:00 AM
Well I Fixed It... To Show What I Meant.

#14 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 11:07 AM
OH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH i get it now!! when you go to order an album there's an option to just order a print!! YAY :D
Inventor
#15 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech

Sorry for the big bump, but is there a mod nowadays that lets the delivery Sim bring multiple photo frames in one go?