Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

21st Century Habitable Structure

by imjetguer Posted 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:41 AM - Updated 27th May 2006 at 10:21 AM by imjetguer

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:11 PM
This is one of the nicest houses I have seen,however does it require uni?
Inventor
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:14 PM
Ooh I adore it I usually try to stay away from houses over 2 or 3 MB unless it's stunning so I have to say even though I have dial up this is a must download Wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 2:58 PM
This is stunning! I've downloaded and will test it out later today. Man even with dsl it is slow to download rofl. But worth it I would say.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:36 PM
No University is not required. Enjoy!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:43 PM
Very nice, downloading now, feedback soon!!

[ObviousTomato]: 17%!!, Now, its 18%

"Windows XP has encountered a mortal wound an needs to die- one very freaky error"- D3Hack
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 6:58 PM
Wow. You are wonderful. You must be a mind reader. I have been looking all week for a modern house for my favourite Sim Couple. I recreated them from the Sims 1 where they lived in an Egyptian themed house. I recreated them with a bit of a more modern look than before and decided that they needed a really modern house, but I couldn't find one that was just right. I've looked at hundreds this past week and none would do. I was just about to give up when this popped up. Now I am so happy I can't wait for it to download to move them in.

Thank you.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:35 AM
Hi, I will have to download this as well, since its a modern house, and they are my favourites! :-)

Thx for sharing!

"Sims2 is life... all the rest is just details!"
Inventor
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 1:18 PM
*sighs* I have to redownload lol my dear husband managed to yank the cord out of the wall and disconnect me yesterday while it was halfway finished with like 40 minutes to go. Ah the big lummox lol Once I ever get it successfully downloaded I'll give my praises of how it looks in game
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 1:31 PM
Nice ,nice nice!I'm a big fan of modern houses.This is an awesome house and it will go into my game straight Thanks a lot for your work and sharing it with us.I like the compositon of colors you did there.Everything fits together ,well done.
:howdy:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:00 PM
Greenlea, I hate it when that happens! By the way can't wait to hear your reviews once you visit the home.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 2:10 AM
AMAZING!! i love modern homes, i love the simplicity and decoration of them how everything has a futuristic look, great job!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:43 PM
Can i ask for a favour could you post an unfurnished version because i have a really really slow connection?

-shameless-

ps looks fantastic
Instructor
#14 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 9:50 AM
It works great and looks beautiful!
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 9:50 AM
YES! YES! YES! its so....PERFECT! no i really mean it!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 9:56 AM
sorry i dont know how to edit my post, ah...yea this house is just so...well, words cant describe my love 4 this house its so me! im a big fan of these type of houses i would LOVE a ulrta modern version, because i just LOVE ultra modern my real house is in a disgusting victorian style, ARGH! it needs som ultra modernising my house that is.
#17 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:42 PM
Great house you made here. I really like the open spaces and very smooth look about it. It's deffinately an original work of art. Great job!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shameless_wedgie
Can i ask for a favour could you post an unfurnished version because i have a really really slow connection?

Im pretty busy lately but if I can get around to it Ill upload an unfurnished version although no guarantees.

Quote: Originally posted by Ford Fairlane
i would LOVE a ulrta modern version, because i just LOVE ultra modern

Ultra Moder version?! Can this home get anymore modern?! Thanx for the positive comments

Quote: Originally posted by nightraiser
Great house you made here. I really like the open spaces and very smooth look about it. It's deffinately an original work of art. Great job!!!
Gosh a work of art you call it. A million thanks for the positive comments to you and everyone else who likes my work dedicated to you guys.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 10:03 AM
Thanks imjetguer.
I down loaded this and tried it out.
There are a few easily fixed problems, where objects have been forced together with the moveobjects command, so sims can not interact with them, but easily fixed by moving the offending objects, or deleting them, depending on personal decorating taste.
All together, a useful house for a small, modern family that likes to party.
#20 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:12 PM
Default wats up with the rar files
hey
ya y r like all the good houses in rar filed my computer wont let me open them how do u cuz i really want this house its awsome so coudl u tell me then
jesse
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:17 PM
I don't remeber the website but you can download WinRAR for free just go to a search engine like yahoo or google and type in "winrar" and you should find a free download
#22 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:12 AM
If you are using Windows Xp all you have to do is right click and unzip
It will uncompress the rar files with XP

or as said get Win rar I use it as I do not care for WinZIP my self and use Win rar for everything Just click on the file it opens have it extract it to a TEMP folder you create on desktop them click and install

Very Simple
Or you can click on the rar and Drag it to your desktop then click and install

Great House

I will be installing tomorrow morning

April
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 9:35 AM Last edited by comadose : 12th Apr 2005 at 10:50 PM.
How minimalist of you, it's very modern but in the bright clean way, not in the bleak way. *downloading now*
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:47 AM
great house been looking all over gr8 work thanks a mill cheers
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:17 PM
I don't d/l houses much but made an exception when seeing this one that you did. LOL it took me 35 mins to d/l but well worth it I love this type of home thank you i know this had to take a lot of your time its really nice of you to share this.
Page 1 of 2