Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2021 at 8:04 PM Last edited by LongTallSally : 15th Dec 2021 at 10:31 PM.
Default [SOLVED] WCIF a mod to order food other than pizza over the phone?
Is there a mod similar to LittleMsSam’s Sims 4 Food Delivery Service but for The Sims 3, so sims can order any kind of food over the phone? Or at least a mod that adds some other options even if it doesn't have all of them? The Sims 3 is such a rich game that it always strikes me as odd that pizza is the only option!

I have all of the packs installed.

Thanks!

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2021 at 10:09 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2021 at 10:30 PM
Oh my gosh, I don't know how I missed this one when I was looking!! Thank you so much!!!

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!