Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 6:14 PM
Wow good story keep it up
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:39 PM
Default Chapter 9 - The Husband-To-Be from Hell
Warning - This chapter's a little dark. The next one won't be as bad, but still slightly dark. A plot-bunny did it.
---

I hate this.

Here I am, stuffed up the wazoo and feeling like the ever-present balloon in my stomach keeps laughing at me as it inflates during each pregnancy, then deflates after the birth to lull me into a sense of freedom before popping its head up again. Being exhausted seems to help my sense of oppression in this house grow.

It doesn’t help that Joe ‘suggested’ I go take a nap. God, I wish I’d never told him…

At first, I was worried about how he would react, especially considering his lack of parenting skills towards my eldest two, but it seemed like he was happy to hear the news when I finally got around to telling him. Too happy, especially after what happened next after he started to talk about the future…

“Yes, I can see it now. The introduction of a bouncing boy to accompany me and my wife to some parties will really help me with earning more money.”

“Wait a second! I’m not your wife remember, and after the last two I’m not sure I want to hurry into anything right now.”

His grin was oily and rather like you would imagine a Great White’s to look like. After drawing out a piece of paper from his pocket, it only got wider.

“Well, sure we could not get married, if you want to. Take your stuff and go.”

“WHAT!?”

“It’s all in this contract here my dear, the one you signed a couple of months ago when I took you to that party for work. You know, the one with all the lawyers? The contract stating that if you conceive while I’m living here, the deed and all the savings you have go directly to me.”

“But…That night I was so drunk I mistook a plastic flamingo for you! I was in no shape to read that, let alone understand it!”

“Doesn’t matter. Well?”

Bastard. Even now I burn at the thought of what he did. With no place to go and me in this condition, who knows what will happen to the kids, and he knew that. I’ve got to get that contract off him, but he keeps it with him wherever he goes. I can’t even kill him because he’s too careful about watching me, and unlike the other two, he’s too smart to fall for tricks.

At least Talin seems to object to his actions. That makes me feel a little better…

…When he’s not scaring the life out of me! Push off, will you! At the very least, think about the impact this would have on your own daughter, you jerk!

It seems I wasn’t imagining stuff due to cabin fever last time. The maid really is spying on me, and she reports everything to Joe. Whenever I move is “Oh Ma’am, you shouldn’t, your husband won’t like it” or “Your husband would be annoyed if he finds out you’ve gone outside!”

Once, I went out for a walk. Just a simple walk to clear my head, that’s all. That’s when I got a ring on my phone from Joe at work, swearing at me and telling me to get back in the house where the maid can keep an eye on me. I’m trapped in my own home, and I’m struggling to find a way out.

Every day it seems to get worse. I’ve found myself day after day doing the same things, drained of all emotion. I should have jumped for joy when Pisces was potty-trained, but I couldn’t even manage a smile.

The only bright point was when the maid had gone home, and Joe was too busy concentrating on painting a picture to get more money. I managed to sneak out to look at the stars, when Timothy walked by and stopped when he saw me.

It was only one kiss, but it gave me hope.

Hope isn’t enough though.

Then came the day of the wedding. As huge as a whale, I was surprised when Joe walked in one day with an low-cut cocktail dress of mine. Looking closely, I noticed it had been altered to fit a larger person. He wouldn’t…

“Put this on, it’s time we get married so my heir will have my last name.”

…He would. I can’t even choose my own clothes anymore!?

In any case, here we are, the loving union of Noir Cho to Joe Carr. Welcome the new exciting life of Noir Carr…

Help.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:46 PM
Ooh, she finally got a jerk of equal magnitude to herself! (if that made any sense, lol) But Noir is a prettier more interesting jerk. I hope he gets whats coming to him. Update soon and happy simsing!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:49 PM
Oh, Noir's not a complete jerk, just very irritable. Joe's more manipulative and control-obssessed.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

#30 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:59 PM
Ah! Kill him like you did the other two! C'mon, Noir, you can figure it out !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:48 PM
Default Chapter 10 - An Old Friend, An Idea, and A Puppy.

Depression: a condition of general emotional dejection and withdrawal; sadness greater and more prolonged than that warranted by any objective reason.

The world seems so dull now, like it’s all in shades of grey. No contrast, no difference, no escape. I can’t remember how long it’s been since I’ve seen anyone other than Him, the Maid, and my kids. Empty of emotions, like a robot, I’m just laying here feeling nothing but the irregular kicking of the child inside my womb.

Loud bangs can be heard, but I ignore it. The same with the raised voices and the quick thudding that’s accompanied by high pitched shrieks. It’s not like it will help. Nothing will, I’m all alone...

Then the door smashes open.

Tim!?

I sit up quickly, wincing as the baby protests against the sudden movement. What’s Tim doing here?

It only took one look at me, and he was by my side to hold me, cradling me like a child, like he wanted to protect me. The kicks subsiding, I turn round to look at him, and say only one word.

“Why?”

It only takes a few minutes for him to explain, but it seemed like hours. It turns out that he’d been trying to get a hold of me since that kiss outside in the dark and, worried about me and the evasive answers from Joe when he called, decided to come in person to make sure I was alright. My heart grew even colder, yet started to burn at the same time when I realised the extent that Joe had taken over my life, to the point where he controlled any contact I had at all with anyone who might care. I was no longer emotionless.

I was furious.

Sitting there next to Tim, his skin touching mine, a glimmer of an idea started to shine. An idea of how to regain my freedom, but if it should fail...

…I took the chance and kissed Tim. Let Lady Luck smile on me now.

Things went on from there in the usual fashion. At some point, a crash could be heard from downstairs and shouted curses streamed up from below, but I could not stop, nor did I want to.

Then Joe stormed through the door. His little helper had phoned him.

“You bitch! How dare you do this to me!” he screamed. I could smell the alcohol from one of the parties on his breath. Cursing me, foam spraying out of his mouth and his eyes bulging, I have never seen him this angry. Good. I’m no longer afraid of him, because whether or not he likes it, I’m getting my life back. I truly believe that if it had not been for Tim standing protectively nearby, he would have lunged for me, pregnant or not.

“Get out! Get out, get out, get out!” Joe screamed after he had finished his tirade. “I want you out of this house, slut, before I come back!” He then turned around and stormed outside. I wasn’t afraid; I knew where he was going and what he was planning to do. He always does this when he was angry before I found out about the contract.

The anger made him careless.

Joe Carr was found floating down in the swimming pool in the morning. As a test showed his body contained at least three times the legal level of alcohol to drive, it was ruled a case of misadventure. The contract was never found.

They didn’t even look at the newly-replaced pool ladder.

*Smirk*

Finally, I’m free from him, and I hope I’ve learned a lesson from all this. Joe definitely learned his! Don’t underestimate the lengths a women will go to be free.

Now life’s looking up for me. Tim’s decided to move in to help me get back on my feet, and he’s great with the kids.

He may have only brought in this and 2000 simoleons, but I think I’ll forgive him this time. *winks*

At least his job as a Prep Cook means we’ll get to eat well for a while. Mmmm…food!

He won’t be the only new member of the family either. Scorpio really put his effort into school, and as promised, in return for an A report card he gets a puppy of his own. Now, to go find someone who sells them…

Huh? What was that?

God, not again! May you burn in the deepest, darkest Hell in existence Joe Carr! Oooooohhhhhhhh….

Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:54 PM
Awwww, what a sweet update! I hope the baby's cute at least.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 11:43 PM
Yay! I love your updates!

Scorpio kind of looks like David Bowie. Or is it I'm just going crazy?
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 1:49 AM
GASB! Is she going to have 12 children, one for each sign? I just realized that, Scorpio, Pisces, zodiac, ha ha, I am so dense . I'd say update soon, but I'm worried that if i say it more than once per update I'll blink and there will be an update and when i finish the one there'll be seven thousand to get through and it'll be a mess. So I close with a simple, and lonely, happy simsing.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FurryPanda
GASB! Is she going to have 12 children, one for each sign? I just realized that, Scorpio, Pisces, zodiac, ha ha, I am so dense . I'd say update soon, but I'm worried that if i say it more than once per update I'll blink and there will be an update and when i finish the one there'll be seven thousand to get through and it'll be a mess. So I close with a simple, and lonely, happy simsing.

:devil:

I'm saying nothing.:D

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 4:47 PM
Default Chapter 11 - Wolfie, New and Old Friends, and Fish.

Well, it’s been a while since the death of that jerk, Joe, and I’m back to my old self again. Here’s me and the newest addition to the family, little Sagittarius Carr. He’s as cute as a button, but then again I think that of all my kids.

Actually, Sagi’s not the only new addition to the family. Meet Wolfie, Scorpio’s new puppy. I was a little worried about the fact that the pup doesn’t seem to be showing any markings yet, and it didn’t help that the owner of the mother was a little vague about the father. I was assured though that the coat will change colour later, and strangely I was told to lock my doors at night…

Oh well, never mind. Wolfie’s cute anyway.

The house has changed a bit too, most noticeably the addition of the new pond. Tim had it built as a gesture to where we were when we first kissed.

…I don’t suppose his love of fishing comes into the equation at all.

I’m not complaining though! He’s an excellent cook, especially now that he’s a Sous Chef, and I swear that his food sparkles it’s so good. It’s a pity that his expertise means that sometimes he has to leave for a few days, but it brings home the money, and I have the freedom to do what I want now so it’s okay.

Pisces has grown up into a cute little girl, so I don’t have to watch her so much. She loves swimming, sailing, pretty much anything to do with the water. She really lives up to her name! Maybe one day, she’ll be a speedboat racer or something; she certainly likes playing with the toy boats now.

One of the more annoying outcomes of the whole Joe-Fiasco is that for a while I forgot to pay the bills, and now the Repo man has come to collect! Luckily, he only took the coffee machine, and Tim’s been putting in extra time at work to buy me a new one, so it’s all good.

In any case, I’m really glad to be free again. One thing I’ve learned is to never underestimate its worth. It’s great to be able to go out and leave the kids with the Nanny for a couple of hours while I say hi to few people.

Like my old friend, Ab. Hi Ab!

And meet my new friend, Armando Cox. Things are a little slow, but sometimes that just means it’s worth it. Hi Armando!

And when he’s here there’s always Tim, especially with his new hairstyle and clothes. Hi Tim!

Life will always go on, I’ve learnt. My kids will grow up, like little Sagi here, and men will come and go, but I like that kind of natural flow. Life seems to be looking up for me right know, and I couldn’t be happier.

…Why do I get the feeling that somewhere, there’s a Psycho laughing her head off manically right now?

#37 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:59 PM
lol! A SILENTPsycho laughing her head off!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:07 PM
*Bows* For some reason I love making references to anything and anyone.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:27 PM
Default Chapter 12 - Ghosts Galore, Stomach-Churning Visits, and Educating Baby.
Bah! Forget what I said last time. Life’s just a bunch of ups and downs that likes to scramble your brains. Take last night for instance!

The Good:

It seems a couple of my fears about Wolfie not getting on well with the kids appear to be unfounded. All three adore him, and the poor thing’s even patient and calm enough to not protest at Sagi’s physical declarations of love, although the look on his little puppy face is adorable!

Wolfie also seems to be helping Scorpio’s sense of responsibility. It’s his puppy, so he feeds him, walks him, bathes him, and cleans up after him. At least it is when Scorpio’s not at school.

Yep, when Scorpio’s at school, it’s the job of the new maid, Remington. Meow!

Then there’s the Bad.

It seems Talin doesn’t quite like my current lifestyle again. He was popping up all over the house again, disturbing everyone’s rest by turning all the stereos and tvs on, and scaring people out of bed.

Oi, you jerk! She’s your own daughter, so how dare you do this on a school night!

Tim’s suggested that every time I have a moment of true happiness, I should buy a white candle of atonement and light it in view of the graveyard. It’s probably a bunch of hogwash, but I might as well give it a shot, if only for the sake of the kids sleep.

So here I am after that horrible night. I’m feeling slightly sick, possibly because of both the fish I had earlier, and what I’m going to do now. I heard that Private school is better for the kids, especially in regards to their health, so it’s calling the Headmaster I must go! God, I feel sick at the thought of what will happen if I don’t get the kids in there, they need all the help that they can get with the kind of sleep we’re all getting.

What if he doesn’t like the house! I’ve got to clean it! Remington, get over here and help.

As five o’clock get nearer, my heart starts hammering and my palms get sweaty. My stomach’s churning continuously, and there’s absolutely nothing I can do about that. I just hope I don’t greet the Headmaster by throwing up all over him!

Wait, is that the doorbell? For better or for worse, here I go…

Luckily for me, the tour went great! He loved the house, and now’s the time to eat. There were a bunch of leftovers from Tim’s cooking earlier before he left for work, so I just heated it up and served it to the Headmaster. He absolutely loved it! Now that my stomach calmed down a little, I’m going to have a try of this cake Tim made for me earlier while I’ll smooze the man to the best of my ability. Mmmm…

The Mistress of Social Interactions has worked her magic once more! Scorpio and Pisces get in with flying colours, and both are overjoyed. I can’t wait to tell Tim how they looked as they caught the bus in their smart new uniforms for their first day at Private school.

Now, to do something a little more difficult…

..Try and teach Sagittarius to talk. *Sigh*

At least it’s nice out here. It was a little stuffy in there, and my stomach’s still churning slightly from the Headmaster’s visit. The cool breeze flows across my skin as I teach Sagi how to say Mama, and I can’t resist it. I close my eyes and lift up the bottom of my top a little to let the wind caress and calm my stomach with it’s loving touch…

…Sadly, I’m brought down to earth with a big bump, and I do mean bump!

So I would do what any self-respecting Mama with her baby nearby would do, and cover Sagi’s ears before I let loose with a bunch of curses that would make a sailor blush! I just hope he doesn’t pick now to start to talk…

Not again!

#40 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:43 PM
Predictable! And was that cheesecake she was eating? (seriously, I can't remember what it looks like)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:53 PM
Not saying a word, although it's possibly not as predictable as you may think. :angel:

Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 9:26 PM
Awesome! Cheesecake, right?? She's gonna be thrilled when she finds out the repercussions of that! I hope she doesn't end up killing this husband, though. I like him. But then again, this is a black widow challenge, so....
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 12:11 AM
Default Unlucky Chapter Thirteen - Bulges, Wolves, and Another Wedding!

Oh Beloved Creator Who Is Probably Laughing At Me Right Now, you suck. I have three kids already, do you really think I need a fourth! It doesn’t help that for some reason this pregnancy seems a whole lot worse than before. I get tired quicker, I’m grumpier, the baby seems to be more active, and I swear I’ve gained weight a lot quicker than my pregnancies with Scorpio, Pisces, or Sagittarius. At least Tim’s a much better father and partner than Joe ever was, even though he’s currently not around at the moment. He’s been booked for another party, this time for a week, so I haven’t been able to tell him.

One thing’s for sure, I’m a lot weepier than before. Every time I eat the food he prepared in advance for me and the kids I have to mentally stop myself from crying.

Remington’s been a great help. Not only has he been cleaning the house, but he’s been helping the Nanny take care of the kids while I sleep. He even checks up on me from time to time, like now.

“Hey Ma’am, are you feeling alright?”

“Yeah, I’m okay, just tired. Thanks for helping out with the kids.”

“It’s no problem, my Ma didn’t raise me to leave a woman when she’s in trouble. I have to admit, I don’t like the way your partner is leaving you like this.”

What a sweetie. If I wasn’t so exhausted, I’d kiss him, and probably do some other things as well. *Winks*

“Oh, it’s okay. He should be back soon anyway.”

“Well, okay, but if you need anything, you’ve got my number.”

I suppose I’m very lucky though. The kids can’t be more excited, and with all three of them not so dependant, it would be a whole lot easier than the time I was juggling Scorpio and Pisces as babies. Remind never to have two close together again if I can help it.

Of course, I haven’t been able to help ANY of my pregnancies so far, so a fat lot of good reminding me will do. Damn you, my oh-so-pretty-and-way-too-fertile body!

At least I’m not the only one growing huge. Wolfie’s now an adult dog, but is still gentle with the kids. At least I can now figure out why that dog owner was being so vague about Wolfie’s ancestry.

And thank the Sadistic Creator; he’s finally learned to go outside. I swear, training him was worse than training the kids!

And lo and behold, but Himself turns up again. It only took one look at me, and Tim pulled out a ring that he had picked up on his way back home. For some strange reason, I’m not dreading this marriage. Maybe Tim’s my One?

Unfortunately, he’s got to go away soon, so the wedding will have to wait a bit. I just hope I don’t get too large in the mean time!

I’m going to strangle him!

I didn’t even realise I was this huge until I looked in the mirror. It’s been a while since we got engaged, and between then and now I’ve swollen up like a blimp. I’ve never been this fat before, not even when I was about to give birth! He better bring me back something nice from this trip, and maybe a few recipes to feed his bloated whale, to quote Justus, of a fiancé. Mmmm…Food.

Well, today’s the day. Tim’s come back home, and it’s time to get married. Of course, I’m as large as a prize winning sow, I’m about to keel over with exhaustion, and I have the second coming of Michael Flatley practising inside my womb, even if he’s not dead yet. I don’t care what Tim wants to do, after this wedding is over I’m going straight to my nice warm bed until the baby decides it wants out. Here I go…

…Once Tim gets off the phone of course. That smile on his face makes me think he’s planning something, but right now I’m too tired and cranky to care. I just want this over with so I can remove the Carr part from my name forever, then to go to the toilet and sleep in my bed. That’s all.

You know, I really would love to have one wedding photo without there being a humongous bulge in my wedding dress. At least with this one, the green isn’t so bad, and I can tell it’s not my imagination that I’m a lot bigger than the other times. Oh well, I suppose it’s one of the problems with being married to an excellent chef!

For the first time, I actually believe I am truly happy to be here, getting married to this guy. He’s been there for me when I needed him, and I think I love him.

Even if Noir Bui sounds absolutely stupid.

Okay, ceremony over, it’s bed time.

Wait…Why are you carrying a suitcase?

…You didn’t.

NOO! I DON’T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE IN THIS CONDITON, LET ALONE ON A HONEYMOON! ARRRGHHHHH!!! DAMN YOU!!!

Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 12:23 AM
Oh snap!

Awesome update!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 12:54 AM
Naughty, naughty, Tim! How dare he be romantic. Great chapter, I can't wait for the next!
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 2:16 AM
Great update SP!! You are the most aweome person in thsi forum, I'm gone for a day and theres three updates! Made my day. And shes much mellower n these chapters too,more likable. I hope she doesn't kill Tim, he actaully looks decent as far as townies go. Update soon and happy simsing!

#47 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 3:43 PM
Wow Noir is huge! do I smell twinnies or triplets? Im sure Noir would look lovley in a bikini with her belly buldge :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasmin
Wow Noir is huge! do I smell twinnies or triplets? Im sure Noir would look lovley in a bikini with her belly buldge :D

Funny you should say that...:P

And it's twins, I don't have the Triplets and Quads hack in at the moment.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 3:57 PM
Default Chapter 14 - Summer Lovin' and Ooo Eee Ooo Ah Ah, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang!
Ahhh…Twikkii Island. The place of sizzling fun, the stunning blue ocean, and tanned young skinny bodies in Speedos and string bikinis…

…And one grumpy fat Mrs Timothy Bui, who looks like she’s eaten a small planet as she debates whether she can drag up enough energy to kill her loving husband.

*Sigh*

Okay, I’m a bit cranky, but can you blame me? The baby won’t stop moving, I can’t go on any tours that involve going any further than 10 metres from the nearest toilet, and, thanks to brainwave of my romantic husband to make this a surprise, none of my clothes that are packed are light enough for a summer vacation so I have to stay in this bikini which shows the Bump of Doom in all it’s glory! Admittedly, the heat here isn’t helping my foul mood. Sadistic Creator, it is hot!

I can’t really blame Tim that much; at least he’s trying his best to be nice. He even searched the beach for hours to find me a nice shell, and then found a whole shell bracelet for me!

And at least I can look at all the nice Islander eye-candy. As long as I don’t look too much at all the skinny girls, I’m okay…I think…

In any case, say hi to my new friend, Jim. Hi Jim!

Here’s a picture of the Honeymoon Suite at the Potterhouse Bungalows! It may not be a fancy hotel, but at least it’s private – judging by my state of mood that’s probably a good thing! Plus, it’s right on the beach and the views are amazing! I love sitting on the veranda when eating my favourite foods that Tim insists on cooking me.

Anyway, now that it’s dark, it’s cool enough for me to put on my clothes and go find a place that sells something that’s lighter and fits! Currently, I’m thinking that’s a task that would make Hercules think twice, as I rub my Bump of Doom in an attempt to calm the kicking of the baby. I’m leaving Tim behind as he’s just got back from a Parasailing Tour and is all tuckered out.

Hey look, it’s Jim!

Luckily for me, Jim’s a real gem when it comes to finding great clothes. He lead me to the nearby rack and showed me a bunch of Islander clothes that would look great on me. Strange, I though Bump of Doom would have scared any guy off in the nearest ten-mile radius.

I think I’ve started to understand all the interest the males of Twikkii have shown in me. Jim explained that on this island pregnant women are revered for the ability to give birth to new life. It’s a odd superstition, but having a very fertile lover is supposed to a sign of amazing luck, and the larger the woman gets the better. Hmm, maybe the Bump of Doom isn’t that bad.

Of course, the fact that Jim’s firm but gentle hand is caressing my belly may be affecting my judgement a little.

Yep, I think I’m definitely starting to enjoy it here.

Pity I can’t stay any longer, my bladder’s about to burst! Back to the Bungalow I go!

*Yawn*

A new day, a new rush to the bathroom, and now a new experience – meeting the local Doctor! I think Tim’s realised that I’m serious in worrying about the baby’s health. It’s way too active and kicking far too much for it to be okay. Tim’s managed to get a map to the Doctor’s hut from one of the locals he met on one of his tours, so as soon as I’ve eaten my breakfast, we’re heading out to see if there’s anything wrong with the kid.

Sadistic Creator, please don’t let there be anything wrong! I may hate what my pregnancies do to my body when in the womb, but I do love the kids themselves.

At least Tim’s promised to stop off on the way back to buy me some clothes and maybe some jewellery. It seems I forgot to check if the clothes I bought fit, and Tim’s been getting a little green-eyed about all the attention my bare Bump of Doom’s been getting from the guys. I wonder what distracted me from making sure the clothes fitted.

*Smirk*

Well, here he is, the local Doctor. Weird outfit and apparently rubbish at repairing his electronics, he’s agreed to have a look at me for free if we fix all his stuff for him. Easy deal.

What? Did you really think I would do it myself? A woman in my state has no business messing with electricity, and after a bath and a change of clothes there was no sign of the multiple electric shocks Tim went through.

In any case, everything was fixed pretty soon, and so the Doctor did as he promised and had a look at me. After he had finished his examination, he turned round and gave me a weird little doll!

“Here, I foresee that you may have use of this in the future.”

“Thanks, but what about the baby?”

“Oh, both of the babies and yourself are in perfect condition. Just remember to eat healthily and have lots of rest.”

…'Both’?

Tim, you better well buy me lots of nice clothes and jewellery or your life wouldn’t be worth living!

#50 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
Not saying a word, although it's possibly not as predictable as you may think. :angel:

I meant it was predictable she'd be pregnant. I love this story so much <3
Page 2 of 22