Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:41 PM Last edited by Seethatfallingstar : 4th Jun 2009 at 3:19 AM. Reason: adding my pictures back
Default Funniest or Weirdest or Most Random Things That's Happened in Your Game So Far
Okay I have a really .. weird story but I didn't know if I should post it here since it's Sims 3 or the Sims 2 discussion where these types are. So sorry if this isn't in the right place!

I've made a female sim named Joelle. Now it's very boring with Joelle as the rountine is the same, go to work, get tired, go to bed, yada yada. So, I've realized the single life is not the way for Joelle. So what I've been doing is asking men if they're single. Most of them are.

So I took a break from controlling Joelle's love life and went to win a eating contest. There I met a guy who was single and a bookworm like Joelle. Well, then something or rather someone caught my eye. There was a lady and I didn't know if she was fat or preggers. When I came back the guy went to go read and Joelle wanted to go talk to some other guy. Personally I didn't know what she saw in him but eh, love is love.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=op73mg&s=5

Then Joelle was tired, so I decided to invite they guy over. So they were off when all of the sudden the lady who I saw on the bench went into labor!! (needless to say she was indeed pregnant)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2up8s5y&s=5

Joelle understandbly freaked.

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/screenshot72i.jpg/

So I sat there thinking, Wow. This is so weird.
When Joelle followed someone she NEVER met to the hospital and ran in after her.

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/screenshot75n.jpg/

After the mom came out with a baby boy, Joelle came out too. And picked lint off of herself.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n2e2iv&s=5

But what's really funny is that that exact same day Joelle had flirted with the lady's and asked him if he was single
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:47 PM
I made myself and was playing as a different family, then I went back to myself and I HAD A BABY.
I deleted myself shortly after xD
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:12 PM Last edited by mishibob : 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:42 PM.
My sim got mauled by a bear when exploring the catacombs,I already knew about this before hand so it wasn't too exciting for me but it's still sort of random.

Mauled

My sim is excitable and she got excited when a burglar got into her home. I wasn't expecting that so it was sort of random.

bulrglrlrllrlll

After the robber was arrested,he was asked to stay standing there. I had the option to help the robber escape but I didn't do anything. I just found it very weird and stupid how the cop would leave the robber outside standing there when he could just put the robber inside the car.

Stupid

I can't remember how the sims 2 newspaper looked like but there was a topic/thread about Bella and the guy with the blue shirt so I found it awesome that they're still there in the newspaper.

Newspaper

I found it interesting how there's a "Where's Bella?" book that your sim can read. Funnily enough when I told my sim to read the book,I saw Bella and her brother passing by at the exact same time! I found that hilarious for some reason.

Bella is bored
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:29 PM
Well a few min ago, my sim made some yummy burnt mac n cheese. One of the vistors that was over grabbed a plate and sat on the edge of the tub...eating her mac n cheese O.o.

I found that pretty random
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:36 PM
my daughter was playing the sims game and came into the other room to tell me that her girl went to the hospital to have a baby. Well after explaining, she said yeah mommy...she road her BIKE to the hospital to have her baby.

I busted out laughing! she said then the dad went in the car and they both left the toddler at home by herself!

rofl...the visual of that is killing me!

I am an old dog, learning new tricks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:03 PM Last edited by gotchan : 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:47 PM.
Nothing truly bizarre yet, but some amusing moments playing the game.

Victoria Andrews was my journalist sim's boss and never retired. One day she stepped outside the office building at the end of her work day and dropped dead. I guess death can't occur in the career rabbit holes. The grim reaper shows up and he and Victoria's ghost do the paperwork, then she dives into the ground. (Not sure of the symbolism of that. Do some sims fly up?) The amusing part was other sims stepping around them to get in or out of the building but no one taking any notice of what was happening.

I'm amused how the cars overtake cyclists and run right through them.

I made a Mary Sue sim. Managed a reasonable likeness and even managed to mimic one of my own outfits. I don't know what all these people complaining about the ugly Maxis clothes are going on about. Anyway, my self sim wants to be a writer. A little later I was sitting at the computer watching my self sim sitting at the computer and realized we were wearing the same outfit. Time to go outside and talk to real people.
Theorist
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:44 PM
Nothing too wacky yet...

My guy hasn't left his house yet but he's a slob as a trait so he licks plates and my directions to start cleaning up gets canceled by free will, he farts a lot (sorry gross) and he seems to like passing gas.

Similar to Sims 2.

He is also silly and makes dopey faces and runs around crazily (he's a daredevil who likes to be 'extreme.') He sleeps extremely. He showers till he is extremely clean.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:48 PM
People running around the park with the bladder sign in red above their head. I found it down right funny to see them run and yelling about it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:58 AM
I created a sim to play. She was having a horrible time trying to find a suitable mate. So I say screw it, I'm making one. I go to make a new guy sim and put him in a house and get him ready. Two days pass, and I send him to meet the sim I created.

He walks up to the house.
He knocks on the door and she lets him in.
Sitting there on the floor is a little blue thing.

I literally go "wtf is that thing?!!"

Apparently, not even three days pass from me leaving my sim she goes and has a baby. I have NO IDEA who the father is.

OK EA, CAN I HAS MEMORIES PLZ???
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#10 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inabisim
I created a sim to play. She was having a horrible time trying to find a suitable mate. So I say screw it, I'm making one. I go to make a new guy sim and put him in a house and get him ready. Two days pass, and I send him to meet the sim I created.

He walks up to the house.
He knocks on the door and she lets him in.
Sitting there on the floor is a little blue thing.

I literally go "wtf is that thing?!!"

Apparently, not even three days pass from me leaving my sim she goes and has a baby. I have NO IDEA who the father is.

OK EA, CAN I HAS MEMORIES PLZ???

The 'stork' must be the mystery, surprise, supernatural character that everyone has been wondering about.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:00 AM
ok well my sim kid was ran over while coming home on her bike. It was strange the car went through her.

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:27 AM
L-O-L.

Weirdest thing that's happened in my game so far was Miles, a child Sim, was in the bathroom taking a shower when suddenly an action popped up--something to the effect of: "Shoo Away Peeping Sim". I was like "WHA?" And sure enough, standing outside the house by the bathroom window was a mailwoman. The second I tried to zoom in on her, she ran away, off the lot, and disappeared.

What the heck??? Does my game have pedophile Sims??!! I hope it was a bug :/

EDIT: Also, I was by the bookstore when a Sim died and the Grim Reaper came, along with a crowd of onlookers. In this crowd was one of my Sims, Fallan Mellis, as well as...Fallan again...Apparently she has a clone??? One of herselves was in regular clothing, while the other was in her workout outfit. (Scrolled over and the name for BOTH Sims was Fallan Mellis--they were not just look-alikes. Full-blown clones...)

Meh. It was amusing, anyway. One of her traits is Insane. I wonder if that has anything to do with it???
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:44 AM
One of the amusing things thats happened to my pregnate sim, Lori, was after a long day at the spa trying to relax she sudenly goes into labor and apears on the sidewalk infront of the spa along with 5 other screaming women I chose for her to go to the hospital (which is practically across the street) She jumped on her bike while 4 of the other women ran after her and they all went into the hospital together.
I was then shocked to find out my sim was having triplets. Next Lori walked out of the hospital with one baby in her arms, Jude (the dad) walked out with another (although the action que said he was still holding a meeting) and stated heading home. I then wondered to myself "what about the last baby?" when all of a sudden one of the strangers from the spa came out holidng my third kid.
And finally if that all isn't weird enough my son (the third baby out of the hospital) was closest to the stranger who took him home from the hospital until he finally favoured mom and dad when he had his first birthday.
this game is hilarious
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:48 AM
To the poster with the clones:

I was playing my game a while ago when I made my sim go to the library,I checked the titles of some books and I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw that there's a book titled,"Totally Preggers" and a romance novel is called "Special Snowflake" I found that horribly hilarious because I've only heard those terms/words on the internet and it seems like the person working on those titles was a total internet geek.

I also checked some objects and I found this one hilarious as well.

"You make me lol in a good way"

edit: To the above poster,yes this game is hilarious sometimes,this is what I love about the sims series. xD
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:22 AM
I was trying to age a sim up eight days early, she was a teen but I was bored of her and her family and keen to move her out. I had no idea whether this was possible or not but threw a party and got her to go blow out the candles.

All of a sudden the cake and counter it was on burst into flames. Luckily she was a brave sim and just put the fire out. It was like EA was trying to punish me for having her birthday early.

She blew out the candles on her second cake without any hassles and is now enjoying young adulthood.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:26 AM
at you and your sim wearing the same clothes ROFL!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by gotchan
Nothing truly bizarre yet, but some amusing moments playing the game.

Victoria Andrews was my journalist sim's boss and never retired. One day she stepped outside the office building at the end of her work day and dropped dead. I guess death can't occur in the career rabbit holes. The grim reaper shows up and he and Victoria's ghost do the paperwork, then she dives into the ground. (Not sure of the symbolism of that. Do some sims fly up?) The amusing part was other sims stepping around them to get in or out of the building but no one taking any notice of what was happening.

I'm amused how the cars overtake cyclists and run right through them.

I made a Mary Sue sim. Managed a reasonable likeness and even managed to mimic one of my own outfits. I don't know what all these people complaining about the ugly Maxis clothes are going on about. Anyway, my self sim wants to be a writer. A little later I was sitting at the computer watching my self sim sitting at the computer and realized we were wearing the same outfit. Time to go outside and talk to real people.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mishibob
My sim is excitable and she got excited when a burglar got into her home. I wasn't expecting that so it was sort of random.

. . .

After the robber was arrested,he was asked to stay standing there. I had the option to help the robber escape but I didn't do anything. I just found it very weird and stupid how the cop would leave the robber outside standing there when he could just put the robber inside the car.

Now, that makes me wonder that perhaps if you assist the robber in escaping, it may help you out in some way, like he may be grateful and maybe his crime boss (or perhaps he is the crime boss himself!) might do something for you that benefits you since you helped his guy escape.

Hmmmmm . . .

HCAC: Lol! That is funny - your guy is a slob but he gets extremely clean! LOL!

Citizen3, I has a sim that "ran into herself" at the cemetary! I had saved a copy of her so that I could maybe use her in a different scenario later, so she was in my game being played, as well as in the Sim Bin. I figured a sim in the Sim Bin wouldn't be playable until you plopped them down into the town, but apparently they must escape from the Sim Bin and visit town every now and then?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by momicajack
Now, that makes me wonder that perhaps if you assist the robber in escaping, it may help you out in some way, like he may be grateful and maybe his crime boss (or perhaps he is the crime boss himself!) might do something for you that benefits you since you helped his guy escape.

Hmmmmm . . .

didn't think of that, momica, but that's an interesting observation!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:51 AM
I dont know nothing really funny, unless my ears are deceiving me, I would swear that after romantic interactions Sims say "giggity"..which yeah thats pretty damn funny or its just me hearing things either way I got a good giggle from it
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:59 AM
I had an unlucky criminal who got busted by the police EVERY single day she went to work, for like two weeks... she made a lot of criminal connections and got her physical skill up to 10 though, working out in the prison yard...
Scholar
#21 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:13 AM
Not in game, but on page 17 in the manual that comes with the game they spelt Hospital without the 'l'. Hospita... I thought it was pretty funny, I mean don't they have spell check at EA? Or is mine just a mutant?
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:03 PM
My sim was "chatting with someone" on the computer when she suddenly banged her head on the keyboard... several times... I was kind of freaked out !

*Been lurking here for a while by the way, thought I would join in the sims3 crazyness, it looked fun So, hello !
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teacc
My sim was "chatting with someone" on the computer when she suddenly banged her head on the keyboard... several times... I was kind of freaked out !

*Been lurking here for a while by the way, thought I would join in the sims3 crazyness, it looked fun So, hello !

My Sim was chatting with somebody on the computer she started to blow kisses at the screen and giggle.. I guess she was cybering
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:23 PM
Blowing kisses ? Well that's definitely cuter XD
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:24 PM
One of my sims was in the community pool messing around with his friend when I realised I didnt keep an eye on his bladder...He made a dash for it out of the pool heading to the toilets but before he got out he peed in the pool....so when he finally got out there was no urgent need for the toilet!!! O_o

Quote: "The sun feels cold today"
Page 1 of 16