Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 6:49 PM
Default Recording Software
Which one you use? I'm leaning towards purchasing fraps.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#3 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 12:24 AM
Isn't Fraps a bit last year?
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 11:16 AM
OBIS is free so you can try it out and see how it works.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 12:16 PM
OBS is the one that fucks with your game's contrast and exposure to the point where it'll look bad even with major color correction. I personally use FRAPS but I've had to purchase a new HDD 3 times now just to keep up with the amount of space that tool uses. It's ridiculous and there isn't a button you can push to easily compress those files, either.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Theorist
#6 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 3:57 PM
I don't record my desktop but I use Bandicam for screen shots. I just discovered it recently. I don't know much about it. I do think the free version limits how long you can record.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
dodgy builder
#7 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 6:36 PM
I tried different tools some years ago and had to realize getting a tool that actually works is hard. So I go with what the community recommends. That was TS3 though.