Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 2:09 AM Last edited by Tleilaxu3 : 1st Oct 2021 at 8:53 PM.
Default [SOLVED] This SC4Terrain I saw here at MTS ?
Here in this thread :

Why not post a picture of your neighborhood?

https://modthesims.info/showthread....25#startcomment

Post # 3.

Am looking for the island terrain in the second pic of this post.
Tia.
Screenshots

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 9:27 AM
It's my picture!

That's the island holiday subhood for my main hood Lacuna Delta. It was made many years ago by me and I'm not sure I have the exact SC4 files for it, however I made a custom hood for the Secret Santa a few years ago which can be downloaded here, and a main hood based on that template which can be downloaded (as well as the SC4 terrain) here.

If you want that exact SC4 template I'll have to look on my backup servers; if I don't have the exact one then I could copy the terrain from that subhood to a blank hood for you with HoodReplace, then you could use hoodreplace to make your own.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 10:21 AM
Wow, Sonder is very nice neighborhood indeed !

There's no hurry at all, but if you have time I wouldn't mind the original SC4 from your photo I posted ?

I'm also going to download the SC4 from your second link.

Can't get enough of these neighborhood terrains ; small like I prefer -- but packed with potential.
If you find the one from the photo or copy a subhood, you can let me know when it's uploaded.
Again, whenever is fine.
Thank you !

" Inama Nushif "
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 12:42 PM
I found it!
https://simfileshare.net/download/2750783/

I did change it slightly using the modify neighborhood terrain cheats to make the volcano hollow and beaches better, but this is basically it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 8:51 PM
Installed it and it's exactly the same one I was looking for !
Thanks again !
I can't wait to place lots and populate it !
Screenshots

" Inama Nushif "
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 10:09 PM
Oh good, glad I found the right one! I am not very organised.
I hope you'll post some pictures, or even upload your finished hood! As with all my stuff it's do as you like with it, no credit necessary.