Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 6:17 AM
Default Trouble Downloading Sizz CC
I'm trying to download the Ears & Tail Set by Sizz on their site but every single time I click the download link, a new tab opens up and then nothing happens :/
Am I doing something wrong or is there somehwre else that I can dowload this set? (I wasn't sure where to post a concern like this so srry if this is the wrong forum ^^')
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 7:33 AM
Hmm, I tried it and it popped up with cannot be downloaded securely. Maybe there's a virus or something and your antivirus is blocking it.
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 11:23 AM
Hmm? I have no problem with downloading it?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 11:30 AM
Try right-clicking on the link and «open in a new private window», it works for me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Try right-clicking on the link and «open in a new private window», it works for me.

Hmm, I can't right-click on the link but I'll probably have to change around some security settings as suggested by user @Charity
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 7:59 PM
UPDATE: I was able to download it through Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome, for whatever reason lmao