Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 7:19 AM Last edited by kewpie : 12th Dec 2021 at 3:46 PM.
Default [FOUND] Toddlers play in dirt skilling object
I was watching a lets play (Fire Princess MCC — either fall or winter year 2. I can’t find the exact video now ) and I saw this really cool toddler skilling toy. It was a pile of dirt. I think toddlers could gain 3 different skills with it.

The closest thing I can find is a sand pile — but it doesn’t seem to have skills attached.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 5:54 AM
Hmm, try searching for medieval toddler toys. Like for peasants. And are you sure they were playing with the dirt pile itself, and not using like an invisible/dirt activity blanket?

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Hmm, try searching for medieval toddler toys. Like for peasants. And are you sure they were playing with the dirt pile itself, and not using like an invisible/dirt activity blanket?

I’ve been googling like crazy and can’t find anything that matches (though i DID find a toddler milk pail cloned of the toddler sink .. which wasnt what I wanted, but very cool).

I don’t think she used an invisible dirt/activity blanket, but I’ll try that for myself. She didn’t create the thing, because she went on about how cool her new downloaded dirt toy was anf how it was perfect for peasants. But ill see if i can find an invisible activity blanket.
Alchemist
#4 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 7:49 PM Last edited by omglo : 10th Dec 2021 at 8:36 PM.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2021 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...43438#msg743438

You may also like this rock that's a clone of the rabbit toy
https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...41970#msg741970

This is exactly it. She had the “ruined” castle that gave cooking (i guess for mud pies)