Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gain Hygiene from swimming

by Tanja1986 Posted 21st May 2015 at 1:10 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 6:49 PM by Tanja1986

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 21st May 2015 at 2:11 AM
you don't really gain hygiene when swimming in a pool since most pools have nasty chlorine in them and you usually need to shower after swimming :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st May 2015 at 2:50 AM
Yes, this is perfect for my apocalypse challenge! Thank you so much!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st May 2015 at 3:51 AM
hehehe well I thought it would come in handy for some people, including myself. I don't like to keep the game sooo realistic, so I thought it was a nice touch to gain not only fun in a swimming pool. I think my pools are clean water without chlorine ;P

@Pink_Pwincess, you're very welcome!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st May 2015 at 4:00 AM
Yes, I like especially the type of houses I have and my sims moving so sooooooo and I mean slow to complete and action.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:54 PM
Ooh, thanks! Very handy! ^^
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2015 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SulSulSims
Ooh, thanks! Very handy! ^^

You're very welcome

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd May 2015 at 1:47 AM
Haha! I like this! When I was a kid I always wondered why I had to shower after swimming, the pool should have cleaned me! Haha!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd May 2015 at 9:34 AM
How about pee while swimming?I think checking his/her trait except for children may be realistic.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:42 PM
This mod is very much appreciated, thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd May 2015 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by japonica
How about pee while swimming?I think checking his/her trait except for children may be realistic.

you can click on a sim that's swimming and has a low(-medium?) bladder need. there's an option to pee in the pool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd May 2015 at 8:07 PM
Thank you! Tanja1986

Finally...a mod that I have always wanted. You may not be as clean as when you jump out of the shower or tub (in real life) - but you would certainly be a lot cleaner if you were filthy and jumped into a maintained pool (in real life).

Thank you very much Tanja. I'm going to love having this mod.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd May 2015 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by we0905
Thank you! Tanja1986

Finally...a mod that I have always wanted. You may not be as clean as when you jump out of the shower or tub (in real life) - but you would certainly be a lot cleaner if you were filthy and jumped into a maintained pool (in real life).

Thank you very much Tanja. I'm going to love having this mod.

Thank you so much for the compliment and kind words!
I really appreciate that and am glad that I could make you happy with this mod

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th May 2015 at 1:11 PM
Well... I don't ha e this mod and my sims still gain hygiene in the pool.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th May 2015 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barraakeno
Well... I don't ha e this mod and my sims still gain hygiene in the pool.

Maybe you are using something else? Because in my game they lose hygiene when they swim. I tested it before and after, only with the mod they gain hygiene.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th May 2015 at 8:11 PM
hi I am new but I your will if not It ok ^_^ u still worked hard on it
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Maybe you are using something else? Because in my game they lose hygiene when they swim. I tested it before and after, only with the mod they gain hygiene.

the mods I have does not affect this. They simple gets hygiene.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th May 2015 at 4:16 PM
uhhh thank god !
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th May 2015 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barraakeno
the mods I have does not affect this. They simple gets hygiene.

well the original code did NOT have the line in it for hygiene gain, so it is simply not possible that they would. They had all kinds of things there, like energy loss etc. But no hygiene gain, until I've added the line... It was simply not in the code. So I have no idea how your Sims are gaining hygiene.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th May 2015 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
well the original code did NOT have the line in it for hygiene gain, so it is simply not possible that they would. They had all kinds of things there, like energy loss etc. But no hygiene gain, until I've added the line... It was simply not in the code. So I have no idea how your Sims are gaining hygiene.

Well, neither do I.
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 1:44 AM
good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:52 AM
Thanks. Quite handy for homeless challenge. Regular play too (:
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 7:24 PM
UPDATE
06/12/2015 - I am happy to announce that this mod is compatible for Version 1.8.61.1020 (Update 06/11/2015)

The Truth is out there!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 2:15 PM
This is wonderful! If/when there are something similar to ponds or lakes for swimming, this will be so appropriate. And while I agree that pool water leaves you with a need for a shower, swimming in it does make you cleaner than when you jumped it because you've been essentially bleached!

Does this also work if Sims are not swimming laps? I'm downloading your first mod, which I'm assuming that the clean gain takes longer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 2:46 AM Last edited by reedwoman814 : 8th Jul 2015 at 1:24 PM. Reason: added comment after using
Yes! Doing a post apocalyptic homestead, no running water. :D My sims are filthy. haha!

edit: I installed this mod and went back to my game and it worked beautifully! Thanks so much! :lovestruc :up:
Page 1 of 3