Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2021 at 11:54 PM Last edited by ekrubynaffit : 6th Jun 2021 at 2:21 PM.
Default Chance cards issuing incorrect value
I'm finally nearly done with my career, have tested it and all things are correct except for the value given from chance cards. I have a card that gives $1500 and the text is correctly written, and in Bidous career editor displays the correct amount, but in game it gives $150000 The bad optionis to lose $1500 and its taking away $150000. All the other cards in the monetary value of 100s are fine, Last chance card gives or takes $10000, haven't yet got up to testing that one to see if it's doing the same! Does anyone know why it's not giving the correct amount in game? Thanks

*Edit
Tested the last and its giving a million dollars!! Really what not I want. Took down the values to be in the 150 for chance card 9 and 1000 chance card 10 and they are still giving 150,000 and 1000000 in game, so not sure what is causing it!!

*2nd edit
Today I redid the whole career to a fresh base career, and everything is coming up roses until I get to level 7, 8 and 9 and then it issues large amounts of money no matter the decimal value. So it doesnt matter if I have 1, 2 or 3 digit numbers inputed, it issues it in the thousands for 1 digit. 10s of thousands for 2 digits and millions for 3 digits! But level 10 is working perfectly! It really makes no sense and, please if anyone who has made a career can shine a little light on the subject, that would be great!!
Screenshots

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st May 2021 at 11:27 PM
I know from lvl 7 and up the game multiplies the amount by 1,000. That's just a Maxiis issue that can't be fixed (as far as I know).
I would suggest to start fresh and keep that in mind.
Don't change the numbers anymore after testing.
It always worked fine for me that way.
(Though I don't know why lvl 10 works normal for you.)

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I know from lvl 7 and up the game multiplies the amount by 1,000. That's just a Maxiis issue that can't be fixed (as far as I know).
I would suggest to start fresh and keep that in mind.
Don't change the numbers anymore after testing.
It always worked fine for me that way.
(Though I don't know why lvl 10 works normal for you.)

Thankyou so much, after almost 4 weeks of creating this everything is now working perfectly and I can finally upload it!!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/