Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 7:44 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 1st Jul 2021 at 8:43 PM.
Default Solved - WCIF: a working link to CuriousB's Up the Ladder roof recolors?
WCIF: a working link to CuriousB's "Up the Ladder" roof recolors?
Up the Ladder to the Roof by Curiousb @ livejournal
I've got the main post: https://curiousb.livejournal.com/29632.html
But all the links are dead.
I searched her SFS files (https://simfileshare.net/folder/21384/) - But can't find these roofs...

Help???

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 8:01 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 1st Jul 2021 at 8:14 PM.
Looks like it's these - they're at Simfileshare in that link. The swatch shown in the post is included in the Zero-Fab file, so I'm fairly sure they are the files you're after.

[eclectica]_Zero-FAB_MaxisBaseGameSlateRoof_Recolours.rar
[eclectica]_FAB_MaxisRoof_ShaderOverlay.rar
[eclectica]_FAB_MaxisRoofs_DefaultReplacements.rar

(search for "roof" in the browser, usually Ctrl+F, and navigate with the arrows to find all the files with the word "roof" in them. Two are together, the last one is further down)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Looks like it's these - they're at Simfileshare in that link. The swatch shown in the post is included in the Zero-Fab file, so I'm fairly sure they are the files you're after.

[eclectica]_Zero-FAB_MaxisBaseGameSlateRoof_Recolours.rar
[eclectica]_FAB_MaxisRoof_ShaderOverlay.rar
[eclectica]_FAB_MaxisRoofs_DefaultReplacements.rar

(search for "roof" in the browser, usually Ctrl+F, and navigate with the arrows to find all the files with the word "roof" in them. Two are together, the last one is further down)

YAY!!! Thank you - I searched for "Ladder" gah! I need new glasses!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths