Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 3:27 AM Last edited by GabyPurpleB : 6th Sep 2021 at 7:33 AM. Reason: Recatagorizing
Default Clone of the Tutorial Neighborhood Sims
I know I cant simply try and get them from the neighborhood itself but is there any clone to download like how there's a Mrs Crumplebottom for download. I want them to add into my Pleasantview
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 6:52 PM
Are you just looking for Tutorial Joe Sim and Tutorial Jane Sim?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dina Landgraab
Are you just looking for Tutorial Joe Sim and Tutorial Jane Sim?

Yeah exactly
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 6:26 AM Last edited by Dina Landgraab : 5th Sep 2021 at 1:25 PM.
I extracted these Sims and have them available for download but I can't share the link here. I was able to do this thanks to marka93 making the Tutorial neighborhood visible in SimPE (they uploaded the neighborhood here in post #8, but note it can't be played). I ran these Sims through Body Shop as described in this tutorial so they're clean and safe to use.

If anyone else wants these Sims, send me a private message and I'll gladly share the download with you.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 12:44 PM
WCIF is not a place for making and sharing cc. If you wish to share the extracted sims, do so through pm or the queue. Or the OP can do what you have done using the tutorials you have linked.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dina Landgraab
I extracted these Sims and have them available for download but I can't share the link here. I was able to do this thanks to marka93 making the Tutorial neighborhood visible in SimPE (they uploaded the neighborhood here in post #8, but note it can't be played). I ran these Sims through Body Shop as described in this tutorial so they're clean and safe to use.

If anyone else wants these Sims, send me a private message and I'll gladly share the download with you.

Thank you, I appreciate this