Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2x2 A-Frame Special - *No hacks*

by Numenor Posted 6th Feb 2005 at 5:42 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2008 at 8:31 PM by Numenor : Edited category

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 5:38 PM
thank goodness!

These houses make it less of a hassle when I make new families. :D
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 9:17 PM
Thank you all! I'm glad that you find my lots useful
This one, in particular, is my first "published" starter home, and is the one I prefer for sure! :D

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 3:41 PM
This house is amazing! Loaded in seconds on my computer... and mine only cost £400... <really bad computer> :-)
#29 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 9:00 AM
Its very cool house! I want his!
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 8:31 PM
Great style :bandit:
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 1:19 PM
I love this house! If you take away the grass it suits Strangetown very well too. Thanks, Numenor!

Miao.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 3:16 PM
Hmm, interesting lot. You should build more! You're very talented and not everybody loves castles! Some people like small simple starter homes with a contemporary feel, like this one. By the way, how did you create the A-shape? I've been curious about it before but haven't experimented becasue I thought the roof would interefere with the walls...

Thanks for this spiffy lot!
Amber

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Thanks, Whitefolks! Actually, I've built many houses (most of which where destroyed, sooner or later...), but I simply was too shy to post them: have you seen what huge and marvellous castles are posted here?

I'd rather have normal houses! I'm sick of having to make my sims be rich to own a house with some architecture! Thank's so much great job

Who's imagination are you a figment of?

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 6:05 PM
Thanks Numenor. I love this house so much, I'm trying to build my own for practicing. I'm not planning to upload but if I do, obviously I'll mention my inspiration source. I just cannot figure out how you made the stairs if you didn't use any mods or hacks. Would you mind sharing?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:07 PM
Lol! I've not invented the A-Frame houses You don't need to credit me if you upload your lot.

As for the "Stealth Stairs", follow this tutorial on the Exchange.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:08 AM
note to self- dont build houses on quicksand

cool download numenor
Instructor
#37 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 7:20 AM
I never would have thought of trying a house like this. Pure Genius!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:04 PM
What a great house. So different. Thanks!
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 11:41 PM
Is it Seasons Safe?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 7:09 PM
Thank you! I like creative, cheap houses too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 7:09 PM
Thank you! I like creative, cheap houses too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 10:55 PM
This home looks very interesting, I can't wait to use it!
Page 2 of 2