Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Complete: Career: Vampire Hunter

by DonSpencer Posted 29th Mar 2005 at 6:41 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2005 at 1:52 AM by DonSpencer : update listing, files unchanged.

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 8:52 AM
Even though i myself am not really into vampires, im sure some people are going to be reallly happy about this one for their vampire neighbourhoods. great going!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:23 AM
Thank you. I love my Vampire career, and now they have some enemies.

I'm gone. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to cry about it. Do whatever you wish with whatever I made. No paysites/exchange. Credit to: Alucard
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 5:13 PM
Cool

me like
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alusims
Thank you. I love my Vampire career, and now they have some enemies.

theres a vampire career?? where can i find that?
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 6:30 PM
What are the Levels and the Paid?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:49 PM
The 3rd file is a Word document that shows everything about the career. levels, pay, requirements and chance cards are all in there.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:50 PM
mayla: to download it , its in the first post
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:52 PM
i donwload today, i am going to see if it works, i'll post it, even my sim in the carrer uniform!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:52 PM
by the way thanks, i like it and i am a big fan of buffy!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayla_mortis
theres a vampire career?? where can i find that?

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=50797

There you go. I hope you enjoy that as much as I do. "Every day is Halloween."

I'm gone. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to cry about it. Do whatever you wish with whatever I made. No paysites/exchange. Credit to: Alucard
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 3:29 PM
You are so right! We do have Vampires, so we definitely also need slayers! And with Strangetown et all... you never know...

Thx for a complete career!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 6:47 PM
coolbeans , i've downloaded a vampire career so this one is cool to have to even the playing feild
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 10:32 PM
[B][LEFT]

first, after you download it you extract it to my documents/ea games/the sims /downloads folder, and then it is already intalled.

if it is not like that please somebody tell me i really want this carrer :confused: , please thank you and tell me really soon!

cya, later :howdy:

MAWI0916

Gippal: " How's brother?"

Rikku: "Same as ever. Buddy's around too!"
____________ Taken fron FF X-2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:19 AM
That is correct.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:18 AM
If no one is finding any errors, I'll mark this one complete.
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:40 AM
Cool!I tried it in my game and seems there's no errors!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:23 PM
This is awesome! I can't wait to play it.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:36 PM
Oh this is fantastic.. I can make my Anita Blake.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:18 PM
Cool, Thanks Don! :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 7:31 PM Last edited by denimjo : 5th Apr 2005 at 7:34 PM.
Sorry, I found an error. In the first level, when you get the chance card and you choose correctly and you get a bonus, you get ten million meat instead of the (I presume) intended 10,000. You might want to fix that.
Otherwise, awesome job! Especially with the job outfit on the higher levels. Scared the crap out me the first time I saw it, as I thought I had accidentally killed someone! lol

ETA: Well, I thought it was the first level. It was the level where someone asks you to throw down a sack. Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 11:59 AM
I'm having trouble opening it. The same with every other career or program on this site. It says:

Windows cannot open this file: [file]. Windows needs to know what program created it.

Browse the web? (no results)

Choose the program from a list (no idea where to start)

Does anyone know an obvious solution to this problem? If not, I'll post it on technical support.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#23 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:22 AM
Mondo,

do you have WinZIP or WinRAR installed on your computer? That's what you need for the zipfiles. The packages themselves don't need to be 'opened', they're not like Sims2packs. You can just put them in your downloads folder.
Hope it helps.

DonSpencer,

I love this career
I have a whole 'lone wanderer' thing worked out for one of my sims, but... 40 bucks isn't a lot of money
The poor guy's starving half the time. I know it's more 'realistic' for them to make little money, but, ehm, just a tad more?
That's just my opinion anyway. I'll see where it goes once he gets promoted.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 2:53 AM
buffy was my all time favorite show. you rock.
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:40 AM
By the way I find this REALLY offensive because I AM a vampire!
Page 1 of 4