Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Complete: Career: Vampire Hunter

by DonSpencer Posted 29th Mar 2005 at 6:41 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2005 at 1:52 AM by DonSpencer : update listing, files unchanged.

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:55 PM
this career is awesome and i've played through it many times. Now i want to ask u a favor. I have asked many other career designers but none of them will reply except for 1. I am wanting to make a career based on the Cirque De Freak books i am reading. These are great books about vampires and vampineze (evil vampires basically). If i give you all the info could you put this career together for me. I am really overwhelmed by this and i have tried and failed many times to create this career. I am BEGGING you to help.
I have the ep if that matters.

P.S. Will you please respond instead of giving me false hope.
#52 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 8:45 AM
Default Thanks! ^^
Wow thanks I'm having fun in my vampire hunter carreer!

This is the first thing i ever downloaded and I'm really pleased with it!!

Lab Assistant
#53 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:28 PM
As stated above, this will be great to have my unfreindly neighbors at each others throats. Pun intened, I have a family of vampires who's neighbors woud make lovely hunters....

Thank you for your hard work and dilligence in making this career for us.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Test Subject
#54 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 3:15 AM
The 3rd file is a Word document that shows everything about the career. levels, pay, requirements and chance cards are all in there.
Um, no, it's a bunch of gibberish! lol!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:29 AM
Wow
How could i even begin to thank you...**speachless**. Huh...Wow, and its working great too. Thanx again.
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:59 AM Last edited by bloodstainedkisses : 11th Jul 2005 at 1:02 AM.
I just started Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series) last night... this is right up my alley. ^^

Thank you!

And, for the record, Anita Blake is an entire series by Laurell K. Hamilton. ^^

The one thing I don't like is how Jean-Claude keeps calling her ma petite.

My little? Oo;

I'd find that offensive, personally! That, and he uses it SO much. -.-
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 2:01 PM
Does this replace the Military career track?
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:47 PM
Woot! Now my buffy can have a job! yippee!! Ta very much!
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 4:42 AM
Thanks!

im a buffy fan, this is great. :gidea:

TRUTH ---->

<---- BUSH
#60 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:18 PM
when is the kinky gothic vampire sex career where u have sex in graveyards. this will go well with my buffy download and the spike i made ha ha
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JellyFish72
I'm sorry, I didn't see this so far, but, is this EP-Ready? Thanks, it looks great!

EDIT: Never mind... I'm not the smartest person sometimes!

it's EP-Ready: it's in the thread title
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:17 AM
I just read through all the posts and I didn't see an answer to my question, tho I did see the same question. Does this Vampire Hunter career replace the military career or any other career? I hope that it doesn't.
#63 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 3:09 AM
Hey this career looks really fun but I have Nightlife and I don't see any NL compatability, maybe I could request one?

Thnx
#64 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 3:21 AM
I don't see why it would, Watchin
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#65 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snickger
Hey this career looks really fun but I have Nightlife and I don't see any NL compatability, maybe I could request one?

Thnx

Careers that are EP compatible will work in Nightife.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 8:12 PM
You rock! Now Sunnydale is complete, real vamps and a vamp hunting career :bandit: I miss having no new episodes of Buffy....
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 10:58 PM
Great job on the career reaaly enjoying it,hoverer i think it would be cool if in one of the chance results you get bitten and turned into a vampire .don't know if thats possible but it would be cool
#68 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:02 AM
Buffyverse? Cool!
Okay, this sounds great, having alternative careers that don't override the existing ones.

And to tell you the truth? I had to do a doubletake when I purchased Nightlife and found out about the vampires. You see, when I picked up University, the first test sim I made up was a cute blonde with a ponytail that I named Buffy Summers. :nod:

(I'm not kidding. Then again, it might just have been the fact that I'm currently in an RPG Buffyverse game - not the actual Buffy RPG - where I'm playing a Slayer in the 'Twenty-teens'.)
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 1:53 AM
my all time fave show is buffy, so this is GREAT!!!
THANKS!!!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:27 PM
buffy rocks all the way!!!!!!!!!!! it does work! but i couldn't post a pic. i'll see if i can post one later on today.

MAWI0916

Gippal: " How's brother?"

Rikku: "Same as ever. Buddy's around too!"
____________ Taken fron FF X-2
Instructor
#71 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:52 PM
err dude, all very nice you having a seperate dwnload folder that describes it, but why isnt it in .zp format too?! I cant open .rar on my PC, I DONT NO HOW! Either some1 plz tell me, or plz make a .zip version of the file describing the career! ty
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#72 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheeseisgood
err dude, all very nice you having a seperate dwnload folder that describes it, but why isnt it in .zp format too?! I cant open .rar on my PC, I DONT NO HOW! Either some1 plz tell me, or plz make a .zip version of the file describing the career! ty

www.rarlab.com

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Field Researcher
#73 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 5:30 PM
This is so AWSOME!! Thank you!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
#74 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 4:47 PM
Like Gyrus I am a Vampire too... Though I've slayed several slayers, I need new enemies... Thanks >:D
Test Subject
#75 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 9:17 PM
cool, what are the job stages? now my vampires have something to be afraid of aside the sunlight and vamprocillin-d :D
Page 3 of 4