Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 6:42 AM
Default WCIF Mussa Athena Bathroom Tiles
I'm looking specifically for the tiles from Mussa's Athena bathroom set. I think there is a whole set in which the tiles are included. Here's a pic and thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
You can't extract the tiles from the set with delphi's multi installer?

I can't find a set that includes the tiles. The only Athena bathroom links I can find have the objects, but not the walls and floors. It's the walls and floors I'm looking for.

And Delphi's multi installer only extracts sims3pack files. I can't find the cc I'm looking for in package form or sims3pack form.
Alchemist
#5 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 11:28 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 2:22 PM
No, unfortunately the tiles are not packed with the Athena Bathroom Set as the OP had hoped. I should've probably included the links in my research, the tiles are located in the construction set downloads separate from the other object collections.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150627...nstruction-sets

I've also gone through all the pages here, but anyone is welcome to give it another go over in case I missed it. I even downloaded a bathroom set from this page, but it didn't have the tiles either.

http://chomikuj.pl/action/SearchFiles

type in "Mussa" in the search

Yeah, I just can't find it anywhere. I'm beginning to wonder if it would help if I did a Google search in Spanish. I dunno. I'm reaching. I know. By the way, be careful when doing a Google search on Mussa. Lotsa lotsa woohoo sites, if you know what I mean.
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 7:47 PM
No, unfortunately the tiles are not packed with the Athena Bathroom Set as the OP had hoped.

Oops, sorry about that. Anyway, I can't seem to find them either. I tried looking from Thai The Sims and some Asian sites but found nothing. I'll keep my eyes open, though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorceress Supreme
Oops, sorry about that. Anyway, I can't seem to find them either. I tried looking from Thai The Sims and some Asian sites but found nothing. I'll keep my eyes open, though.

Thank you. I found a blog whose owner is friends with Mussa--she said so on her blog--and I sent her a message but I don't think the owner is active anymore. Dang.