Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 10:19 PM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 24th Jun 2021 at 12:13 AM.
Default Vertical farmhouse siding (found)
Anyone know where I can find this type of vertical siding for sims 3?
https://modthesims.info/d/226092

I have found vertical siding, but I'm looking for for this specific design with no gaps btw slats and able to be styled in CAS.
Thanks

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 10:32 PM
No contest that I'm aware of.

I've been looking for this type of siding for a while and can't find any. I could easily just put wooden board pattern on a flat wall and have a slatted wall, but if you look at the picture you will see how the siding is made. There are no gaps. Its basically taking two large boards putting them side by side and then covering the seam where the meet with a small board on top of it. I'm not sure how else to explain it.

Also the other person was looking for an objects of wooden slats to add to a wall,so not the same thing.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 12:13 AM
Ahh, THank You!
The second link had what I wanted.