Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 12:42 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 7th Mar 2022 at 12:29 AM.
Default Strawberry Hat by Sellifera?
I am looking for a working download for Sellifera Strawberry Hat. Every link I seem to find relating to this cc is broken or unavailable. Any information would be appreciated.

Note: I am using this CC for a plantsim. So if any of you guys know of any plant, fruit, leaves, flowers, mushroom accessories let me know. I suck at searching on tumblr so I have probably overlooked a TS4 conversion or a cool plant accessory release.

2nd & 3rd Picture is Re-imagined: Strawberry Shortcake by DOLCE_VIDA
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
got baidu?

http://yun.baidu.com/s/1bnu062V

@nitromon: please avoid to share links on baidu because if you are registred (with Chinese cellphone number) you cannot download anymore from it.
I hate them for being foreign haters.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 11:30 PM
Wait, really? But if Chinese cellphone number is not allowed to download from them, who can? Wow, this really sucks. I only post them as a last resort, if I cannot find it anywhere else. I'm hoping there are some users on here who are Chinese and has a baidu account.

@nitomon
@LucieSims

You guys are cracking me up!! I just looked in this thread and all the responses are lol. AW thank you guys I appreciate it! Sucks that baidu is like that.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 6:38 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 10th Jan 2022 at 10:38 PM. Reason: grammar & deleted nonsense.
Wait, really? But if Chinese cellphone number is not allowed to download from them, who can? Wow, this really sucks. I only post them as a last resort, if I cannot find it anywhere else. I'm hoping there are some users on here who are Chinese and has a baidu account.

@nitromon : Everything starts when I had found old zauma's earrings in this site on baidu I mean. Years ago, Baidu was accessible from all other the world and you could download everything you needed from I was angry and I did not understood what's happened.. Halas Politics changed and no more foreigners can use it at all. You need a Chinese phone number to subscribe to baidu now, you need also to subscribe too. Foreigners are banned plain and simple. Imagine if US, Yandex for Russia or Europeans sites do the same... not thinkable !
And a lot of users here in MTS are not Chinese. Then, perhaps they are solutions on youtube for foreigners to access Baidu but I do not want to follow these. I am not sure if they are still working.

@popcornstar45: Oh yes it sucks , now we have to find a copy somewhere else or if somebody has is and would/can share it friendly with you. Google deindexs a lot precious sites too .
Hello-domo-bear shared it but the dropbox is broken too ! In fact the link shared on sims3planet is the same shared on thaithesims3 . (broken too)I continue to search...
waybackmachine doesn't have the link and http://sims-new.my1.ru/got it, but both links are broken the dropbox and the 4shared given.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Mar 2022 at 3:50 PM
Does anyone have a baidu account that could reupload this beautiful piece of CC? x
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 6:19 AM
I have since found a way to download from pan.baidu, the problem with this file is whenever I try to download it, my download tab says 'Failed - Virus detected'. I'm a bit scared to let this be allowed on my computer so If anyone wants to try, lemme know, I can send a link on how to download.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 9:05 PM