Replies: 28 (Who?), Viewed: 1099 times.
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
#26 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 1:21 PM
Chicken and Noodles

I was supposed to make a casserole, but it is rainy, cold and crappy out. That and I have celery that needs to be used; for something.   Then just because I'm going to be in the kitchen anyway, I'll make some bread.

EDIT: I thought Chicken and Noodles was soup, but after really reading the recipe, it isn't.  I'm still making it anyway.

~ You need StarWars TRADEMARK Journey to Baboo for My First Pet Stuff because your hamster can be a Jedi~
I stole this line from a YT video comment. Cheers to the person that said it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 6:33 PM
Roast chicken with fennel, aubergine, and carrots all delicious on top of a bunch of buckwheat (that's bulgur in English right? Its funny cos the packaging has every language but English)
Mad Poster
#28 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 6:47 PM
I don't feel like cooking tonight, so I'm not going to.

One night last week I cooked up a bunch of chicken breasts, then shredded them with the Kitchen Aid Mixer.  All that to say, it's a chicken salad night.

~ You need StarWars TRADEMARK Journey to Baboo for My First Pet Stuff because your hamster can be a Jedi~
I stole this line from a YT video comment. Cheers to the person that said it.
Mad Poster
#29 Old Yesterday at 9:19 AM
Getting me to eat is a monumental task. This is due in no small part from the metformin's effect of suppression of appetite, especially from the fact when used in my issue, binge-eating, this worked too well.

Sometimes, take out is required or simple to cook meals.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Page 2 of 2