Replies: 9153 (Who?), Viewed: 809244 times.
Page 367 of 367
Mad Poster
#9151 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 5:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrak_nl
So I use NRAAS to compact CAS (no recolours shown until you edit colour) so that CAS loads a lot faster. But in CAS you can't create multiple outfits per category. When I go into plan outfit at a dresser, all the category filters are enabled again and CAS is not shown in compact way.Making it slow again.

Does anyone know how to create multiple outfits with compacted display and disabled category filters from NRAAS?

The MC Integration module is required to extend the MC version of CAS and its changes to in-game calls for them. Otherwise they only work on instances of CAS and its subsets that are called upon by specific MC commands.
Scholar
#9152 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 2:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
The MC Integration module is required to extend the MC version of CAS and its changes to in-game calls for them. Otherwise they only work on instances of CAS and its subsets that are called upon by specific MC commands.


I use Master Controller Integration and it works when creating a new sim in edit town. But not when using Plan Outfit from a dresser to create extra outfits for a category. Do I need to create multiple outfits some other way to make this work?
Mad Poster
#9153 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 4:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrak_nl
I use Master Controller Integration and it works when creating a new sim in edit town. But not when using Plan Outfit from a dresser to create extra outfits for a category. Do I need to create multiple outfits some other way to make this work?

Integration should work on that command, that's part of what it's made for. That is, as long as the game has already fully loaded up and the game clock is moving forward smoothly before the command is invoked. But if the Plan Outfit command is going to be stubborn on you, then try a MC > Stylist command on the sim instead.

The EA version of CAS and its subsets does not understand or honor the MC options. You can always tell which version of CAS or its subsets you have landed in by right-clicking on the "..." button that usually leads to Save, Quit, etc. If in the MC version of CAS, an MC options panel will appear. If in the EA version, nothing will happen. But of course seeing a lack of Compact View is another clue that the EA version has loaded.
Scholar
#9154 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 1:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
Integration should work on that command, that's part of what it's made for. That is, as long as the game has already fully loaded up and the game clock is moving forward smoothly before the command is invoked. But if the Plan Outfit command is going to be stubborn on you, then try a MC > Stylist command on the sim instead.

The EA version of CAS and its subsets does not understand or honor the MC options. You can always tell which version of CAS or its subsets you have landed in by right-clicking on the "..." button that usually leads to Save, Quit, etc. If in the MC version of CAS, an MC options panel will appear. If in the EA version, nothing will happen. But of course seeing a lack of Compact View is another clue that the EA version has loaded.


Stylist works Also a lot easier, because it has hair, makeup and clothes combined. Now I can create a proper Indiana Jones outfit to rob... 'explore' tombs in Egypt. When trying to do this with Plan Outfit, it kept replacing my pants in Outer Wear because of the enabled category filters. Thanks!
Page 367 of 367
Back to top