Replies: 3703 (Who?), Viewed: 125569 times.
Page 149 of 149
Mad Poster
#3701 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 8:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAsims

Thanks for the link.

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV
Lion, Rhino, Camel
Mad Poster
#3702 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 2:29 PM
I can't add pictures to my previous post in the usual way, so here's a new post.  I downloaded and installed Mayfield. It is a large, pretty world with interesting characters.

Iona Hooks

Lawence Wright

I've never played with houseboats. Maybe this new world will encourage me to do so....
Screenshots

Lion, Rhino, Camel
Mad Poster
#3703 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 1:42 PM

Keepin' it classy.  Regina blowing bubbles out of her nose...
Screenshots

Lion, Rhino, Camel
Test Subject
#3704 Old Yesterday at 8:15 PM
Cortez's son Bently invited one of Cortez's exes to move in with her four kids. I mean he has a good heart. He wanted his siblings to not be seperated. (Nrass storyprogression kept informing their are no suitable homes so I just made it part of my story so I could make one.)

In response Cortez invited his seperated wife who was happy to come back. On one condition, he moves in with only her, their daughter and his son. (She can't look bad now. Abandoning your son looks bad.)

So now they went from a mansion to a small shack. There is a small room with just a bunk bed, a small kitchen and a big nursery, and big bedroom. Guess where the teenage son sleeps?

His current wife Constance went to college. She plans to save some scholarship money to give her daughter all that she wants. (The college doesn't have to know.)

Thinking about letting her have the genie lamp and wishing for a large family. (Behind her husband's back.) What is funny is how she got herself Cortez, cheated in front of his wife (Whichever wife that was.) And the wife fought her and lost. And then she asked him to move in and they got married soon after.

The poor poor children.
Page 149 of 149