Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[GP09:SW] Allow Regular Outfits + Occult Interactions in Batuu

by TwelfthDoctor1 Posted 15th Sep 2020 at 6:31 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2021 at 1:32 AM by TwelfthDoctor1 : Update 5

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ImmortalAbsol
I was wondering if you could help, made an account for this reason, you can't spar with one of the faction leaders (Kylo, I think, I can't remember).
I was wondering if your could enable lightsabre sparring with the other faction leader please, or point me to a mod that does?

Many thanks,
Immortal

If you are looking to find a mod that unlock interactions for those faction leaders, its here: https://modthesims.info/d/649480/in...amp-others.html

Downloads for my mods (and mods not listed on MTS) can also be found at my Blog:

Tumblr

For Bug/Issues report here: Discord Server
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 10:38 PM
this is awesome thanks so much!!! is there a mod that unlocks earned Batu interactions to be able to use them outside of Batu? Such as check I.D and recruit to first order. I swear I was using these interactions in willow creek around the time this pack came out, building my own first order. Now the options are gone.... But still shows up in Batu
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 10:49 PM
How about one that just allows everything for your Batuu outfit? The More CAS Columns mod used to do this as an unintended effect, but it doesn't seem to anymore.
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 12:49 AM
Hi, I want this mod so much, but it's not working for me! Is it just me?!
will you be updating the mod?
also, do I have to download all the files or just choose one of them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabihcaldeira
Hi, I want this mod so much, but it's not working for me! Is it just me?!
will you be updating the mod?
also, do I have to download all the files or just choose one of them?

May I know which part of the mod is not not working? Also, each mod file depends on which feature you want (so if you want No Outfit Change and Unlock Spells, you would get No Outfit Change and Unlock Spells Downloads). You can download all of them but you would need to own the the required packs to fully utilise them.

Downloads for my mods (and mods not listed on MTS) can also be found at my Blog:

Tumblr

For Bug/Issues report here: Discord Server
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 11:29 PM
Even know I can change to my usual attire, I'm still forced into the Batuu outfit
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th May 2022 at 10:04 PM
[TwelfthDoctor1] [DebugForceChangeUnlock] No Forced Batuu Outfits & Change Outfits in Batuu U1.zip, doesn't work for me. When I go to Batuu, only appear the outfits that come by default and I can change nothing. Can you update it please?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 12:41 AM
Thank you for your work! Does this still work with patch 1.91?
Page 2 of 2