Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 6:49 PM
You are doing a great job recreating the city, I especially love your interpretation of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (amazing level of detail) and how your St. Mark's Tower looks just like the real one. Can't wait to see more

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 12:20 AM
OMG !! Wonderful job on Venice. We really have the feeling we see the true city.
and who is the silly jealous person who disliked a such beautiful work?

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 7:29 PM
Awesome an such a real Venice! Can't wait to see more!
Test Subject
#54 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 5:43 PM
This looks awesome! It's probably gonna be a jewel of a work, I hope it will!
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 8:13 PM
I’ve looked at the pics of your beautiful world so many times, since you first shared it on this thread, that yesternight I even dreamt of it!
So here I am on the forum, hoping you are faring well, and hoping to see an update on this amazing project!
Cheers!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 2:19 AM
This world looks incredible!
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 10:22 PM
Is this project lost? Looks amazing!!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 9:09 PM
What happened to this world is it done yet?
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 12:34 AM
Is this world not downloadable?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 1:04 PM
As far as I know, this is still work in progress. You can see beautiful screenshots on her tumblr and the update is from August so I think we can still hope for a release in the future

Great project!
Test Subject
#61 Old 6th May 2021 at 12:16 PM
Does anyone know where the deco buildings are from?

Quote: Originally posted by Smyrrna
As far as I know, this is still work in progress. You can see beautiful screenshots on her tumblr and the update is from August so I think we can still hope for a release in the future

Great project!
Screenshots
Page 3 of 3