Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 4:37 PM

Clara McNaven recites some poetry during a family photoshoot.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 1:42 PM

Austin Duct.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 8:06 PM
@my4monkeys25, I love her, she looks totally cool! Lovin' the hair, too.

From the day I was born...until the day I die...
The only side I'm on...
Is my own.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 2:35 PM
I've been having a hard time matching Lisandro Iana with anybody, but he's a Knowledge sim so I wasn't in any particular hurry. He apparently begs to differ. He spontaneously dropped by the Casa household, cornered Jovita, and gave her a romantic hug, although they're barely friends.

Right in front of her big brother Emilio, which he should've known better. With Jovita groping for a tactful way out of the situation, Big Brotherness steps in and relieves her of the burden.

It's not even spring! Jovita's spoiled for choice among the boys in the neighborhood, but her lack of enthusiasm here swings me in favor of letting George Hawkins get in with her; so I guess I'd better step up the search for somebody for Lisandro to date.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#80 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 2:52 PM
Here are my 4th generation legacy females. I love them! They're all so gorgeous... their parents aren't wonderful looking and I was a bit worried because they have some strong features, but I think the girls got the best of their parents.

Here's Melanie, Pleasure aspiration. She's very outgoing, very playful, and nice, but sloppy and lazy lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Samantha, popularity aspiration. She's neat, very active, and nice:

And here's Nicole, popularity aspiration also. She's very neat, very active, and very shy, but also very mean lol:

I love them! I want to play them all in the legacy house but I'm afraid it will be too much to handle.
Mad Poster
#81 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 4:18 PM
Here is Gabe and Alexandra O'Mackey's second child, Sarah (they now have four children and one grandson) :

Sarah is extremely neat, playful, and nice, but on the lazy side and very shy. Her mother and older sister Jules Martin are both in the Journalism career track, so sometimes Alexandra brings her oldest daughter home with her. And Sarah, being a Pleasure Sim, likes to pillow fight:

And she also loves to play games with her younger siblings, twins Alexander and Gabrielle:

Instructor
#82 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 7:54 PM
I just started playing with a new family and now, that the children grew up, I took some photos of them ^^
Elizabeth McGill has her mother's red hair.She's a nice girl and she also loves to clean and sew (she learned that from her mother and she created her dress).She's spends most of her time in the living room, reading or sewing, or watching her brother painting.

Daniel McGill, Elizabeth's twin brother.He has his father's blond hair, but, like in his sister's case, I'm not sure about the eyes ( their father has blue eyes, while their mother has blue-green eyes).He loves to paint, but he prefer to be alone most of the time.

Bot them have their parents' freckled skin (which I consider really cute).They live in a very isolated community, so their will marry their cousins (I know, weird >.> but it was either this, or marrying each other XD ).
Mad Poster
#83 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 12:23 AM
The cure for the homework blues? Why, blowing bubbles, of course!

Alexandra's work friend Priya Ramaswami (I put her in Journalism) and Gabe's work friend, townie Christian Lind, decided to join Sarah. (BTW Sarah is named after her maternal grandmother, Sarah Teatherton.)

Field Researcher
#84 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 12:25 AM
Cara Hutchinson

Mad Poster
#85 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 6:40 PM
Paul Curian gets the lowdown on what happened when the local sports superstar was abducted by aliens from his sister-in-law, a UFO Investigator. He seems a little upset by it.

Not as upset as Justine Thyme is with her family's new digs, though.

John Amos Aerius loves his grandma; you can tell, because he wears the clothes she bought him for his birthday. Hey, why hadn't he ever noticed how fascinating his old chess partner Marsha Hawkins's hips are when they move, before?

Emilio Casa is openly envious. "Dude, I'm going to college in a couple days and you hit puberty like, two seconds ago! How come you already have a beard and all I can get is this scraggly stuff?"
"I don't know. It just happens."

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#86 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 7:25 PM
The spammed-all-over Pyotr Dobroevsky, now a teen:

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Forum Resident
#87 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 2:36 AM
Emma McSkittles

Test Subject
#88 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:26 AM
Wesley

Instructor
#89 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 4:01 PM
Tenielle-I absolutely love Emma! And all of the McSkittles, I've enjoyed watching them grow up.

A few photos of my Attention Family Legacy rebel child Journey Langerak, back during her teenage years. She's a Young Adult now, but I still wanted to share these pictures of her.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Forum Resident
#90 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 2:34 AM
Test Subject
#91 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 1:16 PM
Default :3
Raii
:3
Screenshots
Instructor
#92 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 3:53 PM
Oliver and Liam Broke, Brandi's twins (turned out the third time she gave birth to twin boys ^^ as if having two children and being a single mother wasn't already complicated >.> ).
But I really like the two boys ^^

Mad Poster
#93 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 4:14 PM
There's been an unattached teen girl shortage in Drama Acres, and when Tommy Ottomas's little brother started going steady before Tommy'd had his first kiss, he was about ready to pack it in and bury himself in research papers. When suddenly, a miracle occurred and a family with four teen-age daughters moved in right next door. It's as if some higher power heard his desperate pleas and observed his pathetic attempts to hook other girls away from their established steadies, and took pity on him! Peter wastes no time inviting them all over.

And Tommy wastes no time in trying to impress them with his sophistication and sense of humor.

Oh, wow, Spring is really friendly!

Hang on, Summer just stepped right in and cut her sister off at the pass. Tommy can live with that.

And so it went - the entire visit was like this. The other girls and Dad came in, had lunch, danced, and so on, but these two were way too busy competing for Tommy's attention out at the curb.

He should enjoy it while he can - he's not the only unattached boy in the neighborhood, by a long shot, just the first one they've met; and the others could still steal a march on him.

Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:39 AM
Scholar
#95 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 11:02 AM
Daniken Howe imitates a werewolf while Ripley Curious humors him by pretending to be scared:

(He's actually got a good chance of becoming a teenwolf: packleaders show up at his house nearly every night.)
Forum Resident
#96 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 9:31 AM
Forum Resident
#97 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 2:17 AM
Scholar
#98 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 12:01 PM
Howitzer Grunt is the half-alien son of xenophobic generals Buzz and Idun. It still amazes me that those two cranky loudmouths could produce a sim as incredibly nice (and painfully shy) as Howitzer XD The toddler on his hip is his nephew Gunn and the beatific smile he's sporting is directed at his parents, who've just returned home from work.

He's rather obviously a Family sim

He has quite the crush on his friend Grimuara
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 12:01 PM
This is Shelly Thimble Part of the 3rd generation of my legacy. Daughter of my Daisy Thimble and townie Don Owens.
I think she tops the pretty scale of the Thimble family! Considering she was kind of annoying as a child and I didn't pay much attention to her... I was suprised when she aged up like this! She's a family sim now and will probably have a few kids of her own
Shelly has her mum's hair colour and eyebrows while she has her father's genetics for her eyes and skin colour. She aged up this way, all I added was the lip gloss afterward.
Screenshots

"When darkness falls hope is a concept broken with suffering."
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 2:57 PM
I made some teenage townies to populate the neighborhood.

Page 4 of 36