Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:04 PM
My new modern legacy founders, Sasha and Landon Clay. This was the 'Carressing Face' animation, it looks weird from the angle. It was so cute, because I was furnishing their bedroom when I saw it.

I PrintScreen'd it, so sorry for the size and quality. Stay tuned for more pictures of the Clay family.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 10:46 PM
New couple: Orochimaru & Tom?! :eek:

I didn't plan this...I think the only reason why Orochi is remotely interested in Tom is because he looks like a snake and Orochi likes snakes.

"AHVWADA KUHDAVUH!!!!" -Voldemort
Scholar
#78 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 8:03 AM
Stella and Chester get their Gieke on:

Instructor
#79 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 3:28 PM
Mad Poster
#80 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 3:25 PM
The cow mascot has been pulling his foul tricks again - on Luis Iana and Sharla Ottomas, this time. Luis is furious with Sharla - can you tell?

Yes, she spotted him kicking over her trash can in the morning, and ran out in her nightie to hijack him. They spent time in the hot tub and relaxing on her bed but I didn't risk a date.

I could, had I been so inclined, have set out to fulfill his generic springtime erotic wants by having him rebound to one of his old girlfriends (the one engaged to Sharla's brother or the one who cheated on 3/5 of the frat and is currently graduated and pregnant by a married man - what a set of choices!) or go after someone new, but the thing is, he knows better. He's witnessed plenty of cow mascot drama during his tenure in the frat - he's senior man there now, and acting all responsible, fixing stuff and making sure the bird gets fed. The Family/Pleasure aspiration combo suits him better than the Pleasure one ever did on its own. But it's his fourth semester dating Sharla exclusively, and heavily, they're 3-bolters, and he hasn't thrown a Get Engaged want yet!

So for story purposes, what's going on here is that he's not mad at her at all, just thrown by his visceral reaction to the cow mascot incident and scared of the adrenaline rush that hit him. He's suddenly afraid that after all the work he's been putting in to being Good Macho, the Bad Macho genes from his MIA father are coming out and he'll turn into a jackass like his older frat brother Estebanico. This is all in line with earlier character stuff and makes me okay with the probability that he's going to graduate without things being settled between them.

And Sharla doesn't buy into his self-doubt at all, but she's a psych major and had her own stuff to work out in high school, so she can be patient as long as he keeps coming around. He looks better since he got anxious and stopped grooming himself so carefully, too, so - that's a win.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 4:40 PM
Wow, Orochimaru has really let himself go. :eek:

New couple:

Frieza & Toru. :kiss:

"AHVWADA KUHDAVUH!!!!" -Voldemort
Scholar
#82 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 6:36 PM
Celty and Ezra
Mad Poster
#83 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 4:27 PM
So what do you do on a rainy afternoon after the job-hunting's done?

It's too wet to go out, but an intelligent couple like Billie and Oliver Onions can make their own fun.

And get the next generation of Onionses started. Sagan if a boy, Pearl if a girl. These two have sufficiently disparate faces that I have great hopes for distinctive-looking children.

Meanwhile, on Twikkii Island, Billie and Oliver's best friends Ezekial and Pigeon Hawkins are enjoying the last night of their honeymoon camping on the beach.

"What is that you're eating, hon? It smells like burned sugar."
"That's 'cause it is. Mmmm, empty calories and carcinogens all in one bite. Have some."
"No thanks. Sometimes I worry about your future patients."
"I aim to be an obstetrician, not a nutritionist or an oncologist."

And back at Sim State, Pigeon's little sister Sparrow went back to Alon Livingstone's place after a date.

No wonder she leaves a virgin again, when he comes at her like a hungry wolf! This boy's just not up to Hawkins standards, even though they're triple-bolted and she's been patiently training him for four semesters now. Her single-bolt high school boyfriend just enrolled, and his technique is so much smoother I think there's real hope for him.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#84 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 5:26 PM
So much love on this thread.

Suoh Marasuma & Maki Howard

Space Pony
#85 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 8:33 PM
Singing Noel: They are absolutely adorable together!!

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Mad Poster
#86 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 7:13 PM
Having been gravely disappointed in the fella she's been cultivating for two years, Sparrow Hawkins consents to go out with Gerry Mander, who she dated in high school and has known since middle school. He's younger, but in many ways a lot more mature than Alon.

It's hard to imagine Alon, for instance, having a civil conversation with her mother Kitty, who is wicked hard on her in-laws and considers her children to be doing anybody they date a particular favor.

Gerry knows better than to push her, but after careful consideration Sparrow invites him over to Alma Mater House. They start off in the hot tub, but it's too thundery for safety, so they go inside, where they lie down in swimsuits...

...and get up again in underwear. She must have stashed them under the pillow or something. Isn't it wonderful how fast sim swimsuits dry?

Note the photobooth photos on the walls. The first couple to exchange virginities in this room, Gavin Newson and Naenae Straight, behind Gerry's head; the second couple to do so, Billie Ghote and Oliver Onions, between the bed and the corner; and in the last picture we see that Sparrow has, presciently, hung a set she took while she and Gerry were teens above her desk. She's never even wanted to take a picture with Alon, or get into a photo booth with him for any purpose. Yet Alon's a triple-bolter and Gerry only went up to two during the date at The Hub! The ways of sim romance are mysterious even when you've studied up the chemistry mechanics...

Scholar
#87 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 1:10 AM
Newlyweds Cecile & Chad Foxworthy. Cecile is Mayor of the town :D
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 5:41 AM
Here's Cody and Cecelia, my two teens from my werewolf/magical creature-themed neighborhood:

Their first date! <3 Cody took Cecelia to the local diner. They ordered lobster~ (Cody paid for it. Cecelia is poor, Cody's family is royalty. xD)

They went to the beach shortly after, where they shared their first kiss. Awww~

Cecelia came over the next day. She likes going to Cody's house, mainly because it's nicer and less crowded than hers...

She didn't even eat anything. She just wanted to hold his hand. x3

|| Tumblr ||
Mad Poster
#89 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 5:44 PM
Not officially a couple, but Pollux Stacks, son of Jane and Castor Stacks and a chip off the old block, figures he has to start flirting somewhere and his friend Gracie Hawkins, though she's got ears like an elephant under that hair and a mouth that could swallow a skyscraper, has something about her...

Back in Drama Acres, Gracie's grandparents Goz and Kitty Hawkins enjoy his retirement in the expanded kitchen with which their daughter Pigeon, an architect, started the renovations to their cabin. They decided to exchange backrubs in the very spot where I wanted to put a new table (they'll finally have eating space for all members of the family to sit down at the same time! Yay!).

Yep, they canoodled around in their drawers most of the day. I didn't bother to control them. They're both permaplat since Pigeon graduated, so I figure at their age they don't need me to boss them around, and they'll have to be running after grandchildren soon enough.

That evening, after they'd gardened, fished, napped, and showered, leaving production of supper to the girls, they started classic dancing on the back porch. They roll wants to do this all the time and I can't direct them to do it as the interaction doesn't appear in their pie menus since Goz turned elder. But according to their queued action thumbnails, this was classic, not slow, dancing! More Yay!

These may be the only close-up pictures of their faces I have, certain features of which are likely to spread to every household in the neighborhood over time. These two are so thoroughly into each other, I'm pretty sure they'd have made more than the nine children they have if I'd had ACR and risky woohoo installed.

Instructor
#90 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 5:53 PM

Aline and Michael

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 1:16 PM

Field Researcher
#92 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 7:05 AM
Two adorable shots of my newest sim couple, Leod and Willow McGreggor (yes, as is in Leod McGreggor who comes with Seasons!).

Willow hitting on Leod:

AWWWWW:

Instructor
#93 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 10:58 AM
Babette, the Queen's midwife and her husband, Johan Leroy.

Queen Isabella de Croy and her husband, King Philip.
Instructor
#94 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 4:20 PM

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Field Researcher
#95 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 5:47 AM
Leod and Willow McGreggor again. They're such an adorable couple:

Say it with me now: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Mad Poster
#96 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 5:42 PM

Pigeon Hawkins comes back from her honeymoon pregnant, but at least she got a job before she popped. "I promise I took my pills every day. Guess Sadie was right and we need backup methods. You don't mind having one so fast, do you?"
"Naw, I kind of expected it. If this is the price we pay for not losing rubbers on the beach for gulls to choke on, so be it. Should we name it Gull if it's a boy?"

Brady Estic has been waiting all week for the other shoe to drop after his wife's nephew caught him in a compromising position with a certain Diva. When his daughter leaves for college he starts to relax, and invites Madge to dance. "Got a call from Mary."
"Oh? What's up?"
"She started to tell me something her boy saw downtown."
"Uh - really."
"Yes. Really. And I told her I didn't care to know the details."
"You - did?"
"Yes, I did. I told her I know what that floozy's up to, and she's going to be very disappointed, because there's this prenuptial agreement thing you signed before we got married. You remember that, don't you?"
He remembers she had him sign all kinds of crap. He'd sort of skimmed it. "Sure."
"Even if you didn't, there's a copy in a drawer upstairs. I told Mary I was sure my husband knew me well enough to know that I wasn't kidding around and I will have my rights. And besides, he loves me and Margaret and wouldn't do anything to risk that."
"Of course not!" Brady resolves to read that prenup.

The first thing young Margaret Estic does when she gets to Sim State is call up her high school boyfriend Lucas, who's a little older and from the wrong side of the tracks. It doesn't take them very long to get around to the historic tour of the frat house, ending in "Greg and Ben's Room," the only one with space for a double bed. Who says tradition means nothing to kids these days?

When George Hawkins invited his favorite Aunt Sparrow and his good friend Gerry back to Drama Acres for an outing with the kids, it doesn't take long to find out what they've been up to since Gerry got to college. It's a good thing Sparrow's maxed her body points! Gerry's not exactly a light load.

Space Pony
#97 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:15 AM
Kitty and Doe.

Lovely couples, everyone! :D

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Field Researcher
#98 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 10:37 AM
Don Lothario and Nina Caliente just tied the knot in my game.

They will make very attractive kids.(and based on the sims pregnancy pictures, this coupling is not uncommon. lol)
Screenshots
Scholar
#99 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 10:53 AM

-_- and his thrid(?) wife-frack I forget her name, but aw they look so sweet. Funny considering she always refuses flirts and kisses form him. NO idea how I managed to get them to marry never mind have 4 kids and one on the way.
-Edit- She's towny Jill Fleig now Beaker. She's the great-great grandaughter-in-law of Nervious subject married to -_- son of Sun Subject (obiously -_- was born out of wedlock XD).

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Field Researcher
#100 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 8:02 AM
Even more of Leod and Willow McGreggor. I can't help it, they're to adorable NOT to share (also to adorable not to take pictures of, which is unfortunate for them because it means they rarely get to have an intimate moment without me snapping away!)! Anyway, I caught these gems while they were woohooing (before anyone raises any eyebrows, they were wearing their underwear!) on the couch.

"I love you!":

Cutest kiss ever:

Second cutest kiss ever:

Basking in the after-glow:
Page 4 of 36