Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#76 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:24 PM
Adriana Orbinson isn't happy about the rain, Elijah Hillenburg photobombs.

Maggie Orbinson is visiting her boyfriend. They were in the jacuzzi for awhile until he went inside to use the bathroom and then his twin brother, Pryce Cosgrove, creepily comes along and looks down her swimsuit top.

Mitch Piper is Garden Overlord while his grandchildren Willow and Elm do all the work

Snowflake is the happiest kitty while Madison Piper holds her and watches her mother, Delilah make breakfast.

Joanie Elberts notices someone taking a picture of her family while they eat dinner and asks them to stop.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:27 PM

After Cinnamon's party is cleared away, newly-pregnant Heather Beare and her husband Kevin amuse themselves with a game of Don't Wake the Llama while waiting for their oldest daughter, Honey, to change her youngest sibling's diaper for the last time, collect her scholarships, and head out to a new life at Sim State. (Kevin dropped her off, and she looked SO MUCH like her mother the first time he saw her...I kind of teared up, myself.)

"Hi, honey! Great news! The company bought my game design. Who are all these people?"
"Your game! That's wonderful! But you look beat. Are you sure you care who they are?"
"Not really, I'm sure you wouldn't let ax murderers into our house or anything. G'night!"

Petra'll have a cow when she sees how many cute guys Alta Mira knows! Without even trying! Plus Petra's mom'd be all in her face about who they are and why are they living in a warehouse and stuff.

It's Erika Swain's birthday. Remembering how thrilled she was when Alta Mira turned teen and took time to dance with her, she goes out of her way to pay attention to Guadalupe Newson. Though what she really wants is a flirt and a first kiss.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#78 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:23 AM
Free like a bird

Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:56 AM
Took this while I was posing sims.

This picture is just really sweet.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Instructor
#80 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 4:54 PM
Wait...I HAVE HANDS?!?
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:06 PM
A dilemma is faced by Diamond Fleurada and Louie Upsnott.

"Hm. I feel different. In a weird way. Better go consult the toilet."

"Hey, Lou, remember that dream date we went on last night?"
"You mean that awesome one where we won a bunch of money from poker, and banged like three times?"
"Yeah."
"Duhviously. Why?"
"Uh...don't know how to put this...did we use a condom, at all?"
"Er...that I don't remember..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"...you don't mean...?"
"You know, I'll just give you two some privacy."

"So, what are we doing about this?"
"I think we should keep it, Diamond."
"We're still in college, though. Are you sure we can handle it?"
"Well...my mom had my brothers and I in college. Your mom had you in college."
"She did, but she also was a horrible parent."
"They still had us. I mean, I'm not exactly ecstatic, but I would feel better about it. Besides, we're in our Junior year. We can make it through a pregnancy."

"Who's pregnant?" asks Dewey, already knowing the answer.

Louie and Diamond share an annoyed look, and immediately decide to move out of the dormspace.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#82 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:15 AM
Louie and Diamond...a nod to Lou Diamond Phillips, Fivey?

(I already got the Donald Duck's nephews reference btw.)

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
Louie and Diamond...a nod to Lou Diamond Phillips, Fivey?

(I already got the Donald Duck's nephews reference btw.)

Holy crap, that was a total coincidence. I did not see that at all.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#84 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:10 PM
Not consciously, Fivey. Your subconscious is always the more brilliant part of your brain.

I'm trying to get Clovis out to his daughter's birthday party to break up bottlenecks, but no, he wants to relax next to Sadie in case her pregnancy needs-drop kicks in early; or, conversely, she wakes up and wants to go again just to be sure.

Hmmm...looks like Esteban Casa isn't the only grouchy sim who can't be trusted around customers in that family. Here his wife Sue is trying to encourage the local slob to get a makeover, or at least get dressed, in her daughter-in-law's beauty store.

"I'm not sure what I like better, your butt in those chili-pepper undies, or the grace with which you flip omelletes."
"Then it's good you don't have to choose between them." Too bad I couldn't get a shot that included the chili-pepper undies in this small kitchen, 'cause Emilio really rocks them.

Tourist Juan Harris teaches Diff LeStrange to shoot hoops. Dave Ottomas wonders what that funny smell is.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#85 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 12:39 AM
Turn the zoom level of your browser to 400% and look into agnes face for 1 minute if you dare?

Scholar
#86 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flarz
Turn the zoom level of your browser to 400% and look into agnes face for 1 minute if you dare?

...This is like The Ring isn't it. In seven days, is Agnes going to crawl out of my computer monitor and beat me with her purse?

Hula zombie Tallulah dances along with Alon Stompel, while her twin sister Beulah shoots her a look that says "Don't encourage him!" Alon...isn't the best dancer.

It's hard being so shy in such a crowded, noisy place. Nervous worrywalks his way through the Crypt-o-Nightclub, while Frieda exits the dancefloor.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 11:05 PM
Arwin tries his luck with the ladies.

He fails. The targets leaves after, so he goes after a different girl.

"You're waaaaaaay too young for me! Go jerk off in a corner!"

Arwin resorts to insults.

"-expletives-"

By the end of the night...

He has a new enemy.

Good going.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:46 PM
Aegagropilon LOL Be careful, if she "crawl" hold your breath. She smells awful like old wet socks.

One cigarette is not enough for kelly.

Scholar
#89 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 9:12 PM
I was taking new pictures for my LJ, trying all possible angles, zoom in/out moves etc to capture the rooms' interior, when these scary creepy creatures appeared on camera!!

It took me a moment to realize those were flies! Gordon was cleaning up the dirty plates while I was taking pictures in the dining room...
Top Secret Researcher
#90 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 12:31 AM

"..."
"Yes, Vermillion?"
"Hm...I invited you over, but I don't remember why, now."

Pssst. You guys are romantically compatible.
"Sebastien and I?"
Yes.
"So?"
Try kissing him.
"Oh! Right now?"
Yes!
"Kays."

"That was nice. I liked that."
Yes, and seeing how your friend is now in platinum, so did he.
"What do I do, now?"
Well, geez, I don't know. What do you think?

"Chess?"
NO.

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 1:43 AM
Plantsim with family aspiration! She's growing so many babies they might end up populating an entire subhood.

Pansy is shocked to find he has gained three new brothers and two sisters, all in one day. (The boys are called Rose, Lavender and Daisy. The girls, Ivy and Lily)

#92 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 3:18 AM

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Scholar
#93 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 1:17 PM
BloodyScholastic: Dr. W. Wulf, specializing in reverse-electrolysis? "Before my patented treatment, I was just as smooth and hairless as a pinkie rat. But now? Now look at me!"

In-laws Ruby Subject and Siggeir Beaker showed up at Florence Delarosa's shop and ignored the merchandise in favor of eating her food and dancing the afternoon away. Every time Florence tried to sell them anything they would complain at her, so she finally gave up and just let them be.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#94 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 7:11 PM
I hope she´s not pooping?

Instructor
#95 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 4:07 PM
Denizen Cavil, a member of the Aeolian cult, shouts at his pigs.
Scholar
#96 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 2:40 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#97 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 3:27 AM

Arwin Beaker isn't good at chess.

He's good at cheating though.

Especially when he's playing against people who trust him, like his cousin Alarice.

Such cheating leads to him winning (I might be an idiot, but I can't see the checkmate. Only a check in the next few moves that will leave that blue king and his royal pawns skipping around the board in a frenzy).

"Agh! How did I lose?"
"Eh, probably because you might be just a tad feeble minded. Just a tad. I think it comes from you being a girl, but that could just be a scapegoat for more serious issues."

Such tact.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Instructor
#98 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 3:51 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 22nd Sep 2012 at 4:02 AM.
"Ahhh! A ghost!"

"I have the weirdest boner right now."

"Yeaaahhh! This bowl!"

"That STENCH."

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Top Secret Researcher
#99 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 6:00 AM

"...you're not wearing a bathing suit!"
"Yes, that would be correct."
"But...why?"
"Don't like wearing them. Why, you want me to put one on?"
"...no."
"Okay then."

Malcolm does later admit the hot tub make-out was more fun that way.

They do refrain from lovemaking, though. Maybe later.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#100 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 4:26 AM

Klara kindly accedes to Stella's request for information on the technical details of her first woohoo with Johnny, but Stella's having a hard time following. "Would you mind demonstrating?"
"Yes, and so would Johnny! You need to find someone to show you in person."
"Do you have any suggestions for people who might comply with such a request?"
"No, but I'm sure you'll have no problem. Let me go over the bit about protection again."

I'm not sure how Ophelia found out about Jessie's first woohoo, which happened before she ever came to campus, but she seems to think it's not too late for congratulations.

Luz, anxious that the money Ernest's accumulated at the top of the hill should flow downhill to her little club, paints him a glorious picture of its future, if he'll only invest enough capital.

The Onions family bought a vacation home next to the Munny vacation home on Twikki Island and they do a joint vacation with Ernest and Sage Ann. Pearl has to wait for the grownups to finish eating before they can go back to the beach, but she's okay - the last owner left behind a stash of "Thomasina Corvid, Space Raven" books, and she's enthralled.

Page 4 of 120