Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 5:09 PM
Is there a compiled list for all Moodlets in game?
While making a custom traits mod, I find it quite annoying that there's so few ways to navigate and look up the Moodlets in the game in order to make sure what I create does not overlap or become redundant. I've tried The Simswiki, yet the list there is apparently incomplete to a large extent. A lot of Moodlets in dlcs or even the base game are missing there. I wonder if there is somehow a way to look up the Moodlets EA has created, either from a compiled list or by extracting whatever relevant files in the game?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 8:57 PM
Hello! Happy New Year! I saw your post and made it my mission to do this. I'm currently missing Journey to Batuu, My First Pet Stuff, and Snowy Escape, but I've parsed all the tuning files and created a "Simdex" of Buffs. You can search by the name, description, tuning id, or instance id. I'm hoping to eventually index all the tuning files so you can find buffs related to traits and interactions and such.