Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 8:41 PM
Default convert sims3packs to package file
I tried asking someone on here and tried looking, but I cant figure out how to convert sims3packs to package files. I seen people talking about it in a different thread, but couldnt find any real answers.

any help would be great, thank you
Advertisement
#2 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 8:47 PM
I don't know about converting but you can use the Sims3Pack Multi Installer (which can be found on this site) to extract existing package file(s) from a sims3pack.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:01 PM
You can convert sim3pack into .package with Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracterhere
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 9:39 PM
Is there a program to put package files into a .sims3pack?
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alcareru

Workshop.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Drakron
Workshop.

Workshop?
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 9:22 PM
transmogrified
retired moderator
#8 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 9:23 PM
TSR Workshop
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alcareru

5 years late..i gues

It's a shame that Maxis decided to mix it up with with sims3.packs because aside from causing in game lags and taking forever to install even on really fast gaming rigs, package files could always be combined to reduce
much of problems.
dodgy builder
#11 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 12:22 AM
Could you just leave out waking up ancient threads for the fun of it. This issue has several solutions these days, and if you have to, at least add something please.

Nekroing old threads are against the rules.