Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 2:36 PM
Default Help: Move gravestones from the graveyard to home lot
Good day community,

I plan to move the Bachelor family with their house into a new world. I would like to take with them the gravestones of Simis's parents, but I can not move it from the graveyard to the home lot, not even in the inventory. Can someone help me?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 1:36 AM
Did you try using the manage the dead option and move the stones into the inventory through the mausoleum? Or is the relationship high enough between the ghosts and this sim? If it is, then you should be able to just pick the stones up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Did you try using the manage the dead option and move the stones into the inventory through the mausoleum? Or is the relationship high enough between the ghosts and this sim? If it is, then you should be able to just pick the stones up.

What do you mean by "manage the dead option" and how exactly do you do that? When I click on the mausoleum, I do not see this option.
The relationship is very high, but I still can not move the stones.
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetEmoSimBoy93
What do you mean by "manage the dead option" and how exactly do you do that? When I click on the mausoleum, I do not see this option.
The relationship is very high, but I still can not move the stones.

The "Manage the Dead" option is not always available, even after someone dies. You may have to check the mausoleum several times before getting it. When you do get it, drag the stones into the mausoleum's own inventory and from there to the sim's personal inventory. But the best time to check is when someone dies. It said that your sim has to be good friends with the sim who has died to get the option to manage the dead but that's not always true, at least not in my game. I guess if you want to be extra sure, find a sim who is about to die and raise the friendship before that happens. Then, when he or she dies, you should get the option available.