Replies: 132 (Who?), Viewed: 47475 times.
Page 6 of 6
Mad Poster
#126 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 5:33 PM

Helen Wheels (resident of Land Grant University) threw a Spooky Day party - in theory it was for her son, Wagon Wheels, and his paternal half-brother Post Bellum, but really Helen, her house-mate Ida Juana Knowe and all of their guests were delighted to get the opportunity to dress up! :-)

Left - right: Wagon Wheels (dragon), Helen Wheels (witch), Post Bellum (skeleton) and Ida Juana Knowe (bunny).

(You can read more about my Land Grant University residents here, here and here.)
Test Subject
#127 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 7:52 PM Last edited by SeptemberSimsForum : 13th Mar 2017 at 3:37 PM.
1900's Christmas.

Salmon for lunch.

All around the Christmas tree...

More pics:

Constant Contestant
staff: moderator
#128 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 2:18 AM
@SeptemberSimsForum Please limit yourself to four inline images as per the Site Rules. You may pop the extra images under a spoiler tag

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#129 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 3:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lorraine
@SeptemberSimsForum Please limit yourself to four inline images as per the Site Rules. You may pop the extra images under a spoiler tag

I do apologize. I have edited my post.
Mad Poster
#130 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 1:37 PM
Default Happy New Year!

Jodie and Jason Larson would like to wish a
Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2021
to you all and to all your Sims
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#131 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 2:38 PM
Bottoms up everyone! Cheers @AndrewGloria to you and your sims! Happy new year everyone!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#132 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 3:54 PM
Psst! Sim! Don't panic, but there seems to be a fire (or something) outside your window!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#133 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 4:03 PM
Oh yeah, don't worry, that's just Mrs Crumplebottom's knitting going up, she got too close to the fire jet.
Page 6 of 6