Replies: 536 (Who?), Viewed: 163097 times.
Page 22 of 22
Mad Poster
#526 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 9:34 PM
The wedding of Phillip Capp (parents; Juliette Capp & Romeo Monty) and Martha Goth (Mortimer Goth & Dina Caliente)

From left to right: Juliette Capp, Martha (now Capp), Phillip, Oxford Capp (Phillip's half-brother) and Orion Tricou (Phillip's step-father)

Sadly, Mortimer passed away when Martha was a toddler, and Dina abandoned her to marry another rich man soon after, so neither of her parents showed up. I did however snap some good shots of her with her older siblings, Cassandra & Alexander. Both of whom have raised her. Cassandra through her child-early teen years, and Alexander through her mid-late teen years.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#527 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 11:55 AM
Jason Larson just got married to Leila! They met at a bar where she was the bartender. He fell head over heels and kept making excuses to go out just so he could see her.

Field Researcher
#528 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 12:28 PM

My boyfriend plays some of his own households in my Pleasantview and his sim Lizzy Stacks finally got married to her way younger boyfriend Mordred Goth at her house. I normally never play big weddings, but I had so much fun watching him play this party. Sadly, Lizzy is so old she's almost dying but I'm glad to see them getting married since they've been together for a while now. I also put down some downloaded beers and Ashley Pitts ended up attacking the bride! Quite scandalous, really. He was asked to leave after that.
Mad Poster
#529 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 2:13 PM
Brannaer Beaker recently gave birth to a little girl, Cyra at the age of 15. Their family mingle a lot with the richer families of SimNation so didn't want their daughter to be a single teenage mother. She refused to say who the father was, because she knew that would ruin a lot of business connections - so as an act of desperation they married her off to the butler and claimed it was his child. The butler, t063 - is a robot. Luckily nobody has questioned it yet

A few hours later, Bunsen Beaker (the Beaker's oldest daughter) married Luke Picaso, thus moving him off the army base. He'll probably move back into the army base in a few rotations time after they've had a child. Bunsen isn't exactly interested in this whole marriage and children thing, she'd rather tinker with her robots. Might keep one child around just to gain all the robotic knowledge Loki had passed on to her and then any other children can live on the army base/in a small house near the army base/with the Picaso family.

Test Subject
#530 Old 4th May 2019 at 7:06 AM

Are the memories of the first wedding I made on the beach is a pity I lost all my personalized content that I had on that computer, I only have these images, trying to start again.
Test Subject
#531 Old 12th May 2019 at 5:49 AM
Garrett and Stella had been dating since college. After so many years together, they finally decided to tie the knot.

Test Subject
#532 Old 12th May 2019 at 11:05 AM
The first and second weddings of Agmunda.

Field Researcher
#533 Old 21st May 2019 at 2:36 PM
I've started taking standalone photos of my Sim brides before their wedding ceremonies to help remember how they looked on their 'big day".

Alexa Russell Sanperro

Andie Harper Doyle

Paulesta Hegner Fuller

Kiwin Moore Martin
Screenshots

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Mad Poster
#534 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 12:34 PM
Just a quick marriage between Malcolm Landgraab V (Malcolm IV & Daisy Greenman) and Kayla Roth (the Roth's 3rd child). I was too lazy to go all out and I had to somehow time it between when Malcolm came back from work and Kayla went

Malcolm V and his younger half-brother Calvin - They don't look impressed, maybe Calvin wishes he was the heir. Malcolm just wishes his brother would've put a proper tie on.

Forum Resident
#535 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 9:54 PM
Mercutio Monty and Brittany Upsnott had quite the eventful wedding. Not only did Brittany leave Mercutio at the alter, Isabella also died and Brittany gave birth.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Inventor
#536 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 12:07 AM
Wedding of Sandra Roth & Jacob Martin. Sandra aged up into an adult loving the color green so I let her keep her green dress.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#537 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 6:55 PM
Page 22 of 22