Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 4:52 AM
Chester Gieke's Adopted Daughter:

Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 6:13 PM
Default My First Boy Sim
I modeled this after the young pop star Aaron Carter.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 10:17 PM
Here is Beau Broke and his half sister Rebecca Ann Lothario. After his mom had a miscarriage, she feel into the arms of Don Lothario. I am thinking of changing Beau's and Dustin last name to Lothario, but I haven't decided. I have never taken the story this way so I am very excited.
Screenshots
Instructor
#79 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 10:43 PM
Default Marcus
Here Is my Marcus..

Field Researcher
#80 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 5:18 PM
My alien twins Miracle and Precious Stevens doing homework.

Miracle

Precious
Mad Poster
#81 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 3:12 PM

Nate Swain, on his way upstairs to clean the bathroom. You'd think he was a Virgo, the way he rushed to start cleaning things as soon as he grew up.

He also wasted no time getting into his big sister's romance novels. Scorpio, OTH sports. I love it when the game throws non-stereotypical behavior at me like this.

Although, officially, River Land came home with Gallagher Newson and Delta came home with Gabriella, in practice River made a beeline for the chessboard, Gabriella joined him, and neither of them would budge. I'm not sure whether Delta there is waiting to do something with Gabriella, with River, or for one of them to lose so she can play the winner.

Rocky Beech waits for the guests to gather around his cake. (Sorry about the awfulness of the kitchen. That's the kind of thing that happens when you only have base game content to work with.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 4:38 PM
Here is my latest legacy, Addison Alice and Ansleigh Jane. Their parents are in the legacy thread. Ansleigh is going to be a entertainment and Addison is going to be a criminal. Ansleigh will probably be the heir, I will decide during there teenage years.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#83 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 6:45 PM

Here's my set of twins and potential legacy heirs, Isabelle and Troy, sharing secrets with each other in the back yard. Since it's Sunday morning and they don't have school, they haven't even changed out of their P.J.s yet!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 3:43 AM
Here is a legacy update, 4th generation Rosalee Bree and Zoey Jane, I have no idea who will be my heir they are both so cute. Rosalee Bree will be a architect and Zoey Jane will be a teacher. Their grandmother Ansleigh Jane is a few post up. On their father side their grandmother is Brandi Broke and grandfather is Don Lothario. Don decided that he needed to settle down and Brandi wanted to believe that he could be the father and provider she needed and she was right.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#85 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 7:04 AM

Here is Sarah Grengor one of my favorite sims. neat 5, outgoing 0, active 6, playful 10, nice, 10

She lives with one elder parent.

Lisa Oberman, another sim I love. neat 0, outgong 0, active 8, playful 8, nice 9.
She lives in an apartment with a single parent farther. (Yes very creative )

Alice Runneron. Neat, active, playful, nice all 10, outgoing 1. (Post encouragement)

Timmy Runneron (her half brother I guess). neat 8, outgoing 5, active 4, playful 6, nice 6.

Spencer Runneron (sim on the right) neat 8, outoing 4, active 9, playful 6, nice 3.

Spencer and Timmy are twins. They have two parents.

Amy (right) and Sakura (left) Foreston.

Family that lives in a Forrest.
Helptato
#86 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:21 PM
Imogen Keane

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Mad Poster
#87 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 2:16 PM

Kriemhild Beaker (aka Loki's Little Viking Princess) grows up. She didn't get a party because Mom and Dad had the flu, but they ate some comfort soup Nervous had left in the fridge for them and got better in time to get Erin and her housemate Chloe over. Erin, however, refused to become a live-in babysitter and they don't know what to do - someone's got to be here when Kriemhild gets back from her first day of school.

Dior Skirt's Snow Angel by Peni G, on Flickr

Otto Iana is a Big Boy Now by Peni G, on Flickr

Presenting Gozii Hawkins by Peni G, on Flickr

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#88 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 8:11 PM Last edited by supersimoholic : 5th Apr 2013 at 8:05 PM.
Here I have the Holland Twins. The Holland Twins mums (lesbian couple, they were born to mother Joy when she was young) adopted the Gerbit families son, Elliot, who was taken away by social services.

Roy Holland

Ellie Holland
Field Researcher
#89 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 9:42 PM
Kayla Clark is very happy after attending her first day at school:

But she doesn't seem to like elephants:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Field Researcher
#90 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 1:20 AM
No one has any sim kids pictures to share? I'm gonna post another one in a new post, I hope it's okay.

Here's Roman Phoenix right after he aged:

He looks kind of unique because of the Landgraab side of his family.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#91 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 4:16 AM
I don't know about anybody else, but first I feel I need to accumulate four relevant pictures, and then I have to wait for somebody else to post.

Nate invades Erika's room. Because he's a little brother, that's why!

James Phoenix gets to know his cousin, Tri Ku.

Dave Ottomas barely knew his grandma Samantha, but her insurance money pays to his college fund anyway.

Cinnamon invited all her own friends, and Winnie got the cake, but Ursula got such a pretty dress and grew up too, so she figures the party was for her.

Lab Assistant
#92 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 3:36 AM
Briar Gilscarbo (whose mother is Marsha Breunig) in her best new winter jacket leaving the farm to catch the school bus.

Mornings start before dawn when Briar gets up to care for the chickens.

Olivia don't-let-the-uniform-fool-you Breunig. She has half the work ethic and twice the spunk of her older brother Ian.

Lab Assistant
#93 Old 6th May 2013 at 9:04 PM
My little alien Andromeda from the Babies and Toddlers thread is now a child and just as cute as ever. He's rapidly becoming my favorite! :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 10th May 2013 at 3:37 PM

Kromm Quads

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

LJ Tumblr
Mad Poster
#95 Old 10th May 2013 at 7:35 PM

Maria Casilda Centowski.

Deborah Gavigan on the left, her cousin Dove Hawkins on the right.

Dove Hawkins learns about cousin Gracie's engagement to a green guy, from her cousin Swanson Hawkins.

Dove, who is only two days from teen and therefore vastly more knowledgeable than Swainson, who was a toddler yesterday, explains all about marriage.

Test Subject
#96 Old 10th May 2013 at 8:00 PM
Love all the pictures, I have tons of child sim pictures, so I will star posting some, how many should I post a day though? I don't want to overload you guys, or do I?
Mad Poster
#97 Old 10th May 2013 at 8:16 PM
I find that if you follow the rules - four pics per post, no double-posting - the natural functioning of the board will keep your pacing about right, most of the time. There are exceptions, however, like when I've got lots of kid pictures to post and somebody helpfully posts right after me!

Maria Casilda Centowski meets Gozii Hawkins on the playground at Drama Acres Park.

Gozii grew up last rotation and Maria Casilda this rotation, so they're in the same grade.

Gozii watches Maria Casilda play with her next-door-neighbor, Natasha Casa. Don't ask me how two downtown kids got all the way out to Drama Acres when their parents are nowhere in sight!

But Natasha grows up next rotation, so she's really too old to play with babies like them for long!

Lab Assistant
#98 Old 11th May 2013 at 12:02 AM
Andromeda playing in the garden. No surprise he went for the toy rocket!
Test Subject
#99 Old 11th May 2013 at 3:06 AM
Here's Little Daniel II Pleasant and his mom, Kaylynn

Here's Daniel II, as a child playing with his niece, Mary Jacquet(Angela and Gilbert Jacquet's daughter) o.O

Playing with cousin, Lucy Burb

Little Sister, Derry is floating shrug dancing o.O
Screenshots

um...Yeah...Yay sims 2 xD
Check out my Blog
Scholar
#100 Old 12th May 2013 at 10:15 PM

Buck Grunt on the phone with a townie girl he met at school (her first name's Jill...he seems to like Jills): "I wish my dad had gone to space one time and not come back."
Page 4 of 25