Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 2:10 PM
Default Is this new or just coincidence?
So I just updated my game yesterday, it's up to the latest patch now, and started a new neighborhood. I had a teenage girl who didn't have any social network skills playing with her smartphone. After a few minutes had gone by I noticed she wasn't using it anymore, and discovered the phone had been broken and it needed to be repaired.

My quick question is, I had never seen that before, but were the smartphones always able to break or was this something that came in the last patch?

Thanks

Andy: This year for Christmas, everyone's getting a handshake and an I.O.U.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 2:32 PM
They have always been breakable but still work without being repaired.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 2:56 PM
I wish there was a cheat to make them all break beyond repair and not be usable.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Missy_J
They have always been breakable but still work without being repaired.

Thanks for the info. Guess it was just coincidence. I had read the patch update info and didn't see it, I thought I was just blind. lol

Andy: This year for Christmas, everyone's getting a handshake and an I.O.U.
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 4:57 PM
it came with UL
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 4:58 PM
You probably don't leave your sims alone to do their own thing much. My sims, when left alone -- first thing they do is play with their phones and drop them.
One Minute Ninja'd
#7 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
You probably don't leave your sims alone to do their own thing much. My sims, when left alone -- first thing they do is play with their phones and drop them.

As modeled on the real life experience of every parent who has teens.