Replies: 143 (Who?), Viewed: 21704 times.
Page 6 of 6
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 4:36 PM
By far the ugliest townie I've seen is that baby from the Bunch family all grown up in Sunset Valley. I can't remember his name but it sounds like Orlando Bloom :D
Top Secret Researcher
#127 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 5:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quesadildos
By far the ugliest townie I've seen is that baby from the Bunch family all grown up in Sunset Valley. I can't remember his name but it sounds like Orlando Bloom :D


You're probably thinking of Arlo Bunch from back on the first page of this thread. He starts out as a child rather than a toddler- the Bunch family don't have a toddler unless you have them reproduce again- but he's undoubtedly the most malformed member of that household from the outset.

And he just keeps getting worse.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 8:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinghamSmith
You're probably thinking of Arlo Bunch from back on the first page of this thread. He starts out as a child rather than a toddler- the Bunch family don't have a toddler unless you have them reproduce again- but he's undoubtedly the most malformed member of that household from the outset.

And he just keeps getting worse.


That's who I'm thinking of! He definitely doesn't look like Orlando Bloom, though.
Scholar
Original Poster
#130 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:02 AM
The fuck does this have to do with ugly townies?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Instructor
#131 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 6:08 AM
I love u Kaiko <3
Mad Poster
#133 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 9:03 PM
I saw a couple of these... not sure what they are, but they're pretty ugly.

These aren't photoshopped, I don't know what these are, I saw them a couple of times and took the screenshots.
Screenshots
Scholar
#134 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 9:12 PM
Those are both glitches, as sims aren't that small normally. Even so, they aren't the prettiest!
Mad Poster
#136 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 9:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishA03
Those are both glitches, as sims aren't that small normally. Even so, they aren't the prettiest!


O thanks! That explains why I couldn't create them in CAS. Too bad, I wanted midgets.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Technically Arlo means barberry tree and has nothing to do with Orlando Bloom, but whatever. But yeah he looks like that when he was very little he was hit strong in the area between his nose and mouth. But it's kind of... endearing-ish. Even if it's not on him, i'd guess most of his features could be balanced with ones from Twinbrook and Starlight Shores.

(Nobody actually has made a story in which they send off Arlo to Twinbrook?)


Arlo, Orlando...They sound similar.
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 6:20 AM
I'll vote for the Wolf family. Actually, all the werewolf occult status people are ugly.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 6:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitromon
I saw a couple of these... not sure what they are, but they're pretty ugly.

These aren't photoshopped, I don't know what these are, I saw them a couple of times and took the screenshots.
She has no neck and appears to be a little person.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 3:00 AM



This creepy shirtless sim keeps walking around my yard like he just got laid.
I promise my sims have never met him.

His creepiness makes him ugly.
):
Scholar
Original Poster
#143 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 5:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaSims



This creepy shirtless sim keeps walking around my yard like he just got laid.
I promise my sims have never met him.

His creepiness makes him ugly.
):

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Instructor
DELETED POST
20th Mar 2015 at 2:44 AM
This message has been deleted by Wojtek.
Scholar
#144 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 3:45 PM

University café barista. He reminds me of that 45-year-old guy who's sitting behind you in class, has a lot of semi-nazi opinions, a disturbing life-story he shares snippets of randomly, and generally just makes the other students uncomfortable.


This is why I originally hated the look of TS3 Sims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitromon
I saw a couple of these... not sure what they are, but they're pretty ugly. These aren't photoshopped, I don't know what these are, I saw them a couple of times and took the screenshots.


I think they may be Sims you've aged up from children or toddlers.


At least that's the explaination for these kids.
Page 6 of 6
Back to top