Replies: 127 (Who?), Viewed: 13783 times.
Page 6 of 6
Site Helper
#126 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 7:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMuto
I'd love for Children to have more actions, particularly with Toddlers. Sure, they can feed them on the floor, but why can't they take them out of their cribs or into them? Sure, infants and toddlers can be heavy, but not so heavy that an older sibling COULDN'T lift them up. Maybe even let them teach toddlers a few things, like talking. Maybe not walking, but talking would be good. It just feels like the Child stage is such a non-entity when stuck between supremely-dependent-on-parent-Toddler and by-god-I-can-finally-take-care-of-myself-Teenager. Children have practically nothing going for them. (Despite Generations)

Why not walking? I remember helping my baby sister learn to walk when I was 11.

(Now Potty Training is a good candidate for preventing. Not only is it something the older sibling would not want to do, they are less likely to remember to keep asking the toddler "Do you need the potty?" And they are more likely to ask the parents "Why does HE get a treat for going potty, and I don't?"

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#127 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 8:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
Why not walking? I remember helping my baby sister learn to walk when I was 11.

(Now Potty Training is a good candidate for preventing. Not only is it something the older sibling would not want to do, they are less likely to remember to keep asking the toddler "Do you need the potty?" And they are more likely to ask the parents "Why does HE get a treat for going potty, and I don't?"

And to add on to that, having toddlers be able to crawl up and down the stairs! My nephew was able to crawl up and down stairs before he could walk! Because I hate how toddlers get stuck at the top of staircases when I plan an interaction with their parent who is on a lower floor
Test Subject
#128 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 12:13 AM
Driving the baby around in the car to get it to sleep.
Page 6 of 6