Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update*:The Temple of The Desert Dragon... V 2.1!!!!

by nikokok Posted 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:12 PM - Updated 5th Oct 2011 at 4:06 PM by nikokok : Update

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daciasil
Hey, I want a pink tomb! I'm sad that the moderators rejected it because of something so subjective as color scheme. Do you use any other site to upload your creations? If you still have the pink one, I'd like to play it Your other tombs have been awesome, and I'm so happy we have a dedicated tomb builder in the community.

Lol, I don't have the pink tomb anymore I'm afraid, it was supposed to be a project for valentines, it was rejected because it was kinda.... float-like and too pink, and no, I do not upload any of my uploads anywhere, This site is awesome, it gives certain standarts, and I think it is required to meet those standards.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 6:57 AM
Default My Review
This is a very interesting tomb you have here, but it does have a few minor issues. Many of the lights in the tomb don't light up properly, but this can be fixed by releasing a never version of it. The strange snake spiral part, I feel, does need a reward at the end of it to make going through it more rewarding. There may be an extra glitch or two I forgot about, so I advise testing the tomb yourself. Otherwise, this is a tomb that I will remember and cherish.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LordHoramun
This is a very interesting tomb you have here, but it does have a few minor issues. Many of the lights in the tomb don't light up properly, but this can be fixed by releasing a never version of it. The strange snake spiral part, I feel, does need a reward at the end of it to make going through it more rewarding. There may be an extra glitch or two I forgot about, so I advise testing the tomb yourself. Otherwise, this is a tomb that I will remember and cherish.

in the newerv version I did show up the guide lights, however, not everything does need them, I always test my tombs before release, I sometimes can't catch all the glitches, I can catch those who block the path required to finish.

The snake part isn't needed to be rewarding, as of the storyline, the snake is like, the arch nemesis of the dragon, despite the fact that dragons are a kind of giant snake...

Thanks to your review I might have a new idea for a tomb.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 9:01 AM
Great Tomb. I could use some more like this. I did find the "Key to the Innermost Chambers of the First Emperor" I didn't find any place for it to go. It has the same name as one of the three keys for "Dragon Spear" quest, but it can't be used there without the other 2.

Gord - the Mad Doctor
One of the Puppy People Lying Naked in the Periwinkle
Hacking the Human Race (ie - recombinating marsupial genes so nudists can have pockets) any other requests?
Page 2 of 2