Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#101 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 6:15 PM
I just love her <3
Advertisement
#102 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 8:10 PM
Very cute story so far! I may have to try this challenge. I have a few fugly townies I wouldn't mind offing. :devil:
Alchemist
#103 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 9:21 PM
LOL another baby on the way....! The woman won't stop until she's an elder :P

Love it so far!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#104 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 9:26 PM
She might accidentally end up adopting a baby? That's stretching it a bit though.

And I've lost count of how many she's had so far. Awesome update, SilentPyscho!
#105 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 9:50 PM
Vierge!! I demand a Vierge! ^^
Test Subject
#106 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 10:26 PM
You'd think she'd be a little quicker on the uptake after so many pregnancies! Can't wait for more!
#107 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 10:52 PM
Love the story! Such a new and intresting plot,my new favorite sim story.

Can't wait for more! :clap:
Top Secret Researcher
#108 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 11:58 PM
Her hair is starting to bother me. And I want to see what she does to Opal! Gwah, you kill impatient people SP! Updates soon and happy simsing!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#109 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 12:36 AM
I'm surprised Noir didn't see this one coming. Yay, another baby! I can't wait to see how she gets rid of Opal!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#110 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 2:30 PM
Alas, Opal's fate will be a bit in the future. I've got an idea of what will happen, but I need a certain event to happen beforehand to give Noir the idea. Until then, I promise to make her as annoying as possible.:P

Panda, in case I don't see you in chat, what's annoying about her hair?

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#111 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 4:03 PM
It's okay Effie, her hair bothers me too. It's too flicky, and it looks a little greasy. Give her a plait for one session...that might help.
Instructor
#112 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 5:44 PM
Ha! Again?! This is great! Poor Noir. Great update, though, can't wait for more!
Top Secret Researcher
#113 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 9:22 PM
Her hair is like, inverted afro meets greasy meets pointy, has a tordid affair and yields a hideous child that now lives on Noir's head. And she used to be perty That is why her hair bothers me. Update soon and happy simsing!!

Oh wait... That might have sounded mean so I oughta say something nice... Happy hundredth odd post!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#114 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 10:31 PM
LOL Effie! You nutter. But I second that--and it was said much more eloquently than I did.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#115 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 10:35 PM
Heheheh, blame sapphire. She told me to change Noir's hair.:P

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

Top Secret Researcher
#116 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 10:40 PM
But... but... she said its your fault! GWAH!! secrets and lies!! secrets and lies!! Joking, all three of us know you were the one who picked the scary style...

Oh crap... is every word I say about her hair delaying the update? If so, all comments on the topic cheerfully rescinded. If not... SCARY HAIRY!!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#117 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 10:43 PM
Nope, just been having a few lovely days of Fresher's Flu to keep me company. Update will come tomorrow.

Test Subject
#118 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 4:20 AM
May I just say Noir is now my patron saint of awesome? Opal should rethink her annoyingness when her bf's mother is a professional killer-of-annoying-beings. But I guess if she did it wouldn't be nearly as much fun!
Instructor
#119 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:58 PM
I love this story- your writing is hilarious. And I love how Noir is always clueless about being pregnant, even after what 6, 7? times now!
Instructor
#120 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 12:37 AM
I just wanted to mention how much I've been enjoying this story. I always look forward to see who Noir hooks up with next. :D
*high fives Noir for killing off some of the most annoying Townies in the game*
Can't wait to meet Opal.
#121 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:33 AM
*Joins Montridge in high-fiving Noir* She's gotten most of my least favorite townies, except for Benjamin Long. :p
And ah, Noir, one would think you'd realize the symptoms by now, but... xD She looks pretty cute with the flippy hair, though.
Go get Opal, Noir! :smash:
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#122 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:02 AM
Default Chapter 26 - Chav Jokes, Ghostly Games, and Meaningful Hints
I seriously don’t believe this. What am I, the pregnancy joke of the Gods? It’s not like I live in a council house, yet I have kids crawling out of the woodwork! Sadistic Creator knows how I’m going to tell Ab about this, he dislikes the idea of being tied down since his last relationship went sour.

And it doesn’t help my ex-husbands have started their usual fun and games of ‘Let’s Scare Noir While She’s Pregnant and Her Bladder’s on the Fritz so She’ll Wet Herself’.

Great, now I have to change again.

After a nice bath, a change of clothes, and a new hair style (I never knew how annoying untied long hair could be with morning sickness!) I wander downstairs to find Ab’s stuff had finally arrived. A bit meh, but at least his job as a Scholar makes up for it. The poker table went right away, I don’t need another money-drainer like Talin, and since I already have two cribs that went as well. Unfortunately Wolfie broke the vase, but as it was only worth a measly 200 simoleons I wasn’t that fussed about it. The kids persuaded me to keep the games console, and since that corner’s a little dark I left the lamp where it was.

Pity I can’t get rid of Justus’ freaky little teddy bear, the kids love it! I swear the thing moves all by itself, although considering the number of ghosts in this place I wouldn’t be surprised if they were possessing it…

…Please excuse me while I go poke it with a long stick.

With all this extra cash, I decided to splash out a bit. Not only did I get myself some more clothes, but I also bought the telescope Sagi wanted.

He has to fight for it though. It seems Gemini’s really started to enjoy Astronomy, and has mentioned that she wants to be an astronaut when she’s older. Either that or a Horoscope writer.

Okay, I treated myself a little. I had one of these babies imported so I could use it as a stress-release. Trust me, it’s definitely come in handy, especially while I try and figure out what to say to Ab about this pregnancy…

…Oh well, time to bite the bullet.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like Ab’s very happy about this new addition. Of course, as the rules of every argument between lovers state, there has to be a witness. Pity they didn’t send over a nice young repairman…

…Anyway, back to our regular programming.

“You’re pregnant…Seriously, you have six kids already! Why haven’t you had your tubes tied or something?”

“Well, apart from the fact that I doubt there’s a doctor within a 100 mile radius that can actually tell the difference between a liver and a telephone and the fact that we can’t afford the 40,000 simoleons it will cost as this isn’t covered under medical insurance, I just don’t like the idea of someone operating on me like that! How about we do the quick route and let me cut your dick off instead?”

For some reason he shut up about then. Even the repairman was shocked to silence.

Well, life does go on. Ab decided to leave for a short while to clear his head, but he’s promised to send money until he figures out what to do. Until then, I have the kids to look after me and to help look after the others. Here’s Sagi teaching Aries, Gemini, and Gem’s friend Marsha how to slap dance. Meh, it keeps them occupied while I sleep and look after Taurus.

Pity all that dancing caused Sagi to oversleep the next day and miss his bus. He’s decided to look after Taurus today while I save my energy, although he’s not excused from studying to make up the grade he dropped!

Pisces has also been a great help, especially cleaning the house with Remington. For some reason, Ab makes her a little nervous, so she’s been dropping meaningful hints about how nice Remington is, and what a great husband he will make, and how hot he is. Trust me kiddo, I already know that!

Damn it Talin, what is it with you!? If you’re not trying to scare the baby out of me, you’re terrorising Pisces while she sleeps! She’s definitely your kid, so why do you pick on her all the time.

The ghost attacks have been draining on everyone. I even wandered into the bathroom for yet another bladder break to find Aries like this. So cute…

…Of course, when I bend down to carry him back to bed without waking the little angel, guess who pops up. Get lost you undead jerk!

#123 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:09 AM
She looks good with her new hair.
#124 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:55 PM
MUCH better hair! And Ari's sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
#125 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:44 PM
I love it, her hair is much better...cant wait to find out what Ab does!
Page 5 of 22