Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#126 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 8:24 AM
i love the way you edited the pics and put the m all together.....well done
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 4:58 PM Last edited by Liv94 : 26th Mar 2011 at 8:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by surfer85
BTW, I love hearing you discuss the characters and speculate on the storyline, so please don't stop doing that. Those are probably my favorite type of comments.

Yeah, they're amazing, aren't they? :D
I'm a amateur writer myself so I know how much they mean to the author ^^

Wow, I'm absolutely suprised about 3rd pregnancy od Farrah! :O I think that having a baby in that age is a little stupid. And does every honemoon give an effect in next 9 months? It's quite normal in the all photo stories

Nathan! Nice to see him again
But I'm disgused with one

(OMG, I cut my comment! :O)
Anyway, I like this part.
Test Subject
#128 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:39 AM
As someone who is very critical of others writing and their personal style, at first I just was reading along enjoying the graphics mostly. And then I got hooked. From start to this past update, I'm now completely interested in not only the amazing personality of your characters, but the way they seem to come to life. Just a note from a fan.
Alchemist
#129 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:15 PM
Well, I've just finished reading the so far sotry, and it's amazing! But melissa, she's doing it with every boy she meets. And nathan.. poor boy.

I come in peace
#130 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 2:33 AM Last edited by surfer85 : 11th May 2014 at 2:06 AM.
Default Chapter 20 - January 1967 - Scene I

I'm sorry. I did say that Farrah wouldn't die in childbirth, and technically she didn't. She wasn't due for another two months. Her death was pregnancy-related, but not childbirth-related. If I misled anyone, it was to ensure that this scene had as much of an emotional impact as possible.

This scene was very hard for me to do. I've grown somewhat attached to the character, and sitting there doing nothing while she lay dying of hunger... well, it was tough.
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 3:27 AM
Whoa :/
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 5:23 AM
=O ... I have no idea what happens next.
Forum Resident
#133 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 7:06 AM
Ummmmmmm. Jeezus!! No one ever can say you don't know how to write a good story..

wow.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 8:22 AM
I just caught up and loved it how there were a few updates to read I'd forgotten all about Nathan! It was such a great twist to bring him back and then when Farrah dies that was completely unexpected! I can't wait to see what happens next

Check out Pleasantview the Soap Opera 🎥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#135 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 12:35 PM
Default The First Farewell
A little tribute to Farrah:

Inventor
#136 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 4:36 PM
For once... I'm speechless... RIP Farrah.

I can't wait for the next update!!
Mad Poster
#137 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 11:16 PM
I cried. I can't wait to see what happens next but at the same time . . . :'(

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 1:39 AM
Damn. I didn't see that coming.

Good stuff, can't wait for more!
Field Researcher
#139 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Liv94 : 29th Mar 2011 at 8:37 PM.
No, IT CAN'T BE TRUE!
How could you do this to us?! I can't accept the fact that Farrah is dead... It was so... sudden! No one excepted it!
I'm so shocked! :O
Can't imangine what will happen next...
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 11:30 PM
OMG Farrah! D: I just sat here and read your whole 20 chapters! This story is so superb! I sure hope Nathan and Melissa can be together!
Theorist
#141 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 12:20 PM
Poor Farrah and poor Melissa and Angela! Right before Melissa's 17th birthday too.... What will she do without Farrah around! I Melissa doesn't go off the rails now.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Test Subject
#142 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 5:32 PM
Oh gosh.... This just happened to time with the death of my friends step-mother who she loved dearly. *Sniffle* I feel bad for everyone now! And now I don't feel good that I was somewhat right! But you did good!

Theres no half-singing in the shower, your either a rock star or an opera diva.

Theres no half-trying in Sims, your either a Newbie or a experinced player

SiMs FoReVeR
<3 <3 <3
Alchemist
#143 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 5:39 PM
Just wanted to tell you that I am reading the story, even though I haven't posted here yet. You're an absolute master! And Farrah... Well, all I can say is that it was really unexpected.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 8:52 PM
Wow....I really wasn't expecting that!
I've really enjoyed reading this story, I love the graphics and how you have put it together.
Keep up the good work, and RIP Farrah <3
Test Subject
#145 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 5:08 PM
Amazing. Please continue soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#146 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 11:53 PM Last edited by surfer85 : 11th May 2014 at 2:07 AM.
Default Chapter 20 - January 1967 - Scene II

Lab Assistant
#147 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 1:18 PM
Great update!
Field Researcher
#148 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:12 PM
Oh, a new technique! I was little suprised at forist but now i understand what was the aim of "change"
Poor Melissa I'm so sorry for her!
But what (or who) will make her come back to normal life? I don't really have any idea.

Hope we'll find out soon
Theorist
#149 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 9:54 PM
I liked the black and white! It really set the scene. I would probably do the same as Melissa if I were in her position, but her father's right, Farrah wouldn't want her to throw her life away!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Test Subject
#150 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:31 PM
I love this story!! U gotta update and soon!
Hope she´ll get back her old life. Just without mother.
Page 6 of 14