Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BJD - Adam

by Decora Posted 30th Sep 2008 at 6:27 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2008 at 6:52 AM by Decora

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 8:02 AM
Bjd~ <3
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:58 AM
I love him:Dand I love the eyes on our sims!hope you'll release them in a set someday..
Instructor
#28 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:01 AM
He looks great; the skin and the huge eyes give him such a fragile appearance. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the game. Thanks for uploading this!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 9:29 PM
*Le gasp*
*takes a deep breath because I forgot to breathe*
He's so pretty! DX *flails in a circle* Must downloooad! *downloads & hits the thanks button*
*cough* Kay, Fangirlism over. Serious time nao.
*Ahem* This sim is gorgeous! :3 You did a beautiful job as always, Decora!

Quote: Originally posted by BaraBaraNii
Ahh, question, I've been having trouble getting him. I downloaded the meshes and all, but how is it that I get him into the game?
I'm a first time user for this ^^;

Once you have downloaded the meshes, use WinRAR, WinZIP, or whichever extraction program you have. Extract the meshes to the 'Downloads' Folder under MyDocuments>EAGames>TheSims2.
Once you've done that, download Adam here, and extract him to the desktop. Double-click the SIMS2PACK file (It should look like a stick person in a box), and a prompt from Body Shop should appear. Click 'Install' and Body Shop will install him into your game.
If it says "EP Required" you should download CleanInstaller from here (MTS2) to install him without any trouble.

Hope I've helped!
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 7:58 PM
Thanks You very much...
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:15 AM
OMG!!! He's gorgeous! Thanks!

IndigoKarin ;)
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 8:34 PM
Ever since I downloaded him, he's been my fav. sim. Thanks, Decora, even though you might never read this!
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 9:58 PM
Wow, is there something else you guys are using besides create-a-sim/bodyshop to make these beautiful boys? Also, is there any way to import sims from 2 to 3?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampress_13
Ever since I downloaded him, he's been my fav. sim. Thanks, Decora, even though you might never read this!

I just read your comment~ Thanks so much, it means a lot <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darktangent
Wow, is there something else you guys are using besides create-a-sim/bodyshop to make these beautiful boys? Also, is there any way to import sims from 2 to 3?

No, I only use bodyshop, nothing else (: And I believe there isn't a way to import sims from sims 2 |: You're going to have to attempt to recreate sims, like I did hehe.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 2:12 PM
>w<
He's soo.....CUTE! I love him <3 :lovestruc
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 11:24 AM
The first 2 mesh links arnt working. the 1st site is not found and the 2nd i think the person took it off.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 6:02 PM
I wanna have his babies.. heheh! i love him.. I will make 10 babies for him.. =)
THANKS POST
#39 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 2:06 PM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 7:31 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 7:25 AM
Thank you for a beautiful sim!
Page 2 of 2