Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cherub Curly Hair (All Ages, Both Genders, True Custom!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 19th Jul 2009 at 5:56 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:40 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Adding personal pick. :)

449 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 401 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 18
Test Subject
#376 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 12:39 AM
OMG YES! I love this hair! Now I can create my selfsim cause I have curly hair exactly like this, lol.
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:53 AM
When unzipping the file, I keep getting an error that CherubHair1.package is corrupt. I'm not sure if this is just an error on my end or on yours, so I'm going to keep trying. I figured I'd mention it, in case it isn't just me. Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#378 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 1:52 AM
what files i put my sims 3 downloads?
Scholar
#379 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 9:50 PM
Excellent. Lord knows we all need some good hair styles for TS3 This is very nice and it is great that it works for toddlers too. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#380 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 9:53 PM
THANK U THANK U THANK U!
I was waiting for this hair to make a MJ sim.THANK U!

Never regret something that once made you smile :)
Test Subject
#381 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 7:01 PM
Help me?
Lab Assistant
#382 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 6:16 AM
Omg thanks soo much!! I was looking for more hair for my male sims :D
Scholar
#383 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
37link - The compatability checker doesn't have a clue about hairs and is only meant for mods/hacks.

It is something strange with this one (or s3pe). I tried the function in the newest version of s3pe, Import as dbc, to collect all my hair downloads into one .package file. It failed. This one was the cause of the failure. All other 50 or so was imported OK and I could save them as one .package file.

Then I tried to import just this one and it failed. S3PE is locked.
It's no big deal but this is my favorite hair and I use it on my alien town.
What is so special about this one?
Test Subject
#384 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:57 PM
Thank you! This was my fav hair at TS2, so now I'm excited for the boys to have it at TS3!!
Test Subject
#385 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 4:38 PM
i want so much to download this, but when i click download button theres a error message. Someone help me, please!!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#386 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 4:45 PM
raindrop89 - The download's working fine. If you're getting a 503 error, wait 6 hours and try again but make sure not to try downloading more than 3 things at once from MTS or it'll just happen again.
Test Subject
#387 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
It is something strange with this one (or s3pe). I tried the function in the newest version of s3pe, Import as dbc, to collect all my hair downloads into one .package file. It failed. This one was the cause of the failure. All other 50 or so was imported OK and I could save them as one .package file.

All the hair I have from HP does this. I just don't include them in the merged package file. I have a separate place I store hairs that work with the game but are incompatible with various tools.
Instructor
#388 Old 1st May 2010 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordrichter
All the hair I have from HP does this. I just don't include them in the merged package file. I have a separate place I store hairs that work with the game but are incompatible with various tools.

Same here, LOVE the hairs so they'll have to remain as un-merged.

Not a big deal really, but curious as to why.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Lab Assistant
#389 Old 19th May 2010 at 3:33 AM
The curly hair looks terrific on guys! Not so much on women, but that's only my opinion (I hope). Which file is only for the male version of the hair? "CherubHair1", "CherubHair2" and "CherubHair3" aren't exactly informative, just numbered. :[
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#390 Old 19th May 2010 at 7:04 AM
DigitTM - That's because there is no "just male version" - iirc (and it's been a while since I made this) the adult and teen male and female are #1, child is #2, and toddler is #3. You could probably open them in CTU and tick the gender flags you want though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#391 Old 19th May 2010 at 9:14 PM
I deleted my first post because all it was was me asking what CTU is. But I figured it out by somehow finding a link to it when downloading from my favorites list on here. Anyway, there's no way I could ever do something so complex like that. I'm afraid I might ruin my game by even trying, so no, I think I'll just have to bite down and deal with the Cherub hairstyle being for both genders. Thanks anyhow, HystericalParoxysm. :]
Test Subject
#392 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 8:59 PM
I need help! Ok so I dowloaded the file, but how do I get it onto the game? Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm not that great with these kind of things haha!
Test Subject
#393 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 9:57 PM
You rock!
Test Subject
#394 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xDee
I need help! Ok so I dowloaded the file, but how do I get it onto the game? Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm not that great with these kind of things haha!

Hihi Please refer to the help section. The blue bar on top of this site, Click Help, go to Sims 3 and slide over with the arrow and click on Installing .package Files

Very helpful AND A Must Read for any custom content installing
Test Subject
#395 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:12 PM
I really adore this hairstyle, but for some reason, when I downloaded and installed the .package files, it's not working right. It's as if I'm missing the mesh file. The texture does show up, but there's no shape to it. What should I do?
Test Subject
#396 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 6:33 PM
Amazing, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#397 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 4:50 PM
Just fucking amazing! A++ Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#398 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 2:31 PM
OMG thanks! Finally a curly hair for my men!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#399 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 7:37 AM
Yay! Now I can finally make a sim that actually *looks* like me. Happy days! And kudos for use of the word wonky, thought only my wife and I did that.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#400 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 3:13 AM
Just had to let you know, this was the very first piece of CC I ever downloaded, like over a year ago, and it is still my favorite hair, I use it all the time.

Thank you HP!
Page 16 of 18