Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Bear Recolour: Scary Bear!

by eringobragh22 Posted 27th Mar 2010 at 3:33 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2010 at 8:36 AM by eringobragh22

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 3:36 PM
I LOVE IT!!! Thanks very much! Nice first upload! :D

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 5:41 PM
It looks awesome! But I tried it in game and it's not base game compatible. It requires Pets. Just wanted to tell you that. But no big deal, I still love it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 5:41 PM
Awesome job! Please do more. A zombie bear would be awesome!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 6:40 PM
This will be perfect for more sinister families. Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Dreamcatcher
...it's not base game compatible. It requires Pets. Just wanted to tell you that. But no big deal, I still love it.

First, I have NO pets, and it works fine for me. Maybe you'll need at least one ep to make it work? Just thinking,.. because it's like that for a lot of downloads, but I'm not sure.
I've Nightlife and Seasons.

And I love your creation. It's so cute. And great texturing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 5:58 AM
I have night life and University and it doesnt work for me
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 5:46 PM
Excellent!! This teddy bear rocks.
Banned
#9 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 8:57 PM
Reminds me of the Zombie bear that was missing from the original supernatural bears! Great job on this.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 5:44 AM
Niiice! but i have a question! Dx where did you get the hair for your toddler in the picture? it looks so cute! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 7:23 AM
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad you all like it. (=
I'm not sure if it needs Pets or not but I do have that EP so it may very well need it.

And MoshChic, I honestly do not remember where I got her hair. =/ I've downloaded so many things especially hair so I have no idea but I can look around and see if I can find it again. If I do I'll let you know def!

I can totally try for a zombie version. I'll just have to reinstall SimPE. I deleted it a while ago cuz I was having some problems with it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 8:35 AM
Hey MoshChic, you're in luck! I found the hair I used on the toddler. (=

You can download it here (but you do have to register first):
http://www.***/item/detail...1=1&page=8&key=
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 8:29 AM
Very cool bear, and indeed very scary. Is it just me-- now my other bears are turning into Scary Bear. I buy a different bear recolor and place that other recolor in a room, go back later and it's now Scary Bear.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 8:44 PM
Since its not base game compatable do you think you could do another version of it that does work with base game i would really love to have this?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eringobragh22
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad you all like it. (=
I'm not sure if it needs Pets or not but I do have that EP so it may very well need it.

And MoshChic, I honestly do not remember where I got her hair. =/ I've downloaded so many things especially hair so I have no idea but I can look around and see if I can find it again. If I do I'll let you know def!

I can totally try for a zombie version. I'll just have to reinstall SimPE. I deleted it a while ago cuz I was having some problems with it.

Do you have seasons? because someone has it that doesnt have pets so its not a need for pets or EP because I have base game and NL and EP and it doesnt work for me so maybe the prob is seasons?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pixiegrrrl
I do have Seasons, btw.

yep it must be that... any way to make one just for base game. I mean i hear your going to do all of them and i would love to collect them all if you could re-do for base with out seasons i would love that
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 3:45 PM
its...so... CUTE! Thanks bunches!!!!!!

I was here!! :3
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 7:16 AM
I love it, can I get one for real life?
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:13 AM
it's so evil >: ) mwahahaha
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 4:44 PM
it's great, i'll download it :Big Grin:
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 12:51 AM
thanks so much <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 10:09 AM
Very cute and fitting in certain houses, however, you should probably mention that he replaces the brown bear with overalls!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 6:04 PM
Wow Eringobragh! This is a totally cool toy! This will go brilliant with my scary town!!

away to cookie land
YUM YUM!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 6:42 PM
This is brilliant! I'm totally downloading this! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 10:49 PM
He'll be a perfect friend for my little gothic girl.
Page 1 of 2