Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek Jacket - STO

by Drakah Posted 2nd Jul 2010 at 3:00 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2010 at 8:03 AM by Drakah

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 6:25 PM
Default Future updates
I wanted to put this mod out there so you guys could find the stuff I didn't right away, I am glad I waited

Anywho.... here are the things I am looking into:

1) Currently only the Young Adult Male/Adult Male can use the jacket. Will check to see if I can correctly fix the meshes for Teen Male and Elder Male. Will also do the Female version too.

2) Made a 4th color version of the jacket to have the "correct" colors of the Dk Grey/Black/Red, set as the 1st default one.

3) Instead of just removing the badge/ensignia from the graphic, thinking it would work better if it was an accessory, rather than part of the jacket. That way you could add more ranks, remove ranks, or remove the comm badge, etc.

Regards,

Drakah
shakahr.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 6:42 PM
Slowly but surely, making the badge...
Screenshots

Regards,

Drakah
shakahr.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 3:02 AM
Now I have a basic model as an accessory, now to clean it up, and then make the "ranks".
Screenshots

Regards,

Drakah
shakahr.com
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 11:42 AM
Nice stuff, man! Live long and prosper! :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:28 PM
I still cannot use the jacket in my game... Does the mesh come with the download or do I need to get it from somewhere else? I don't know much about meshes (obviously).
Forum Resident
#31 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 7:26 PM
That is pretty cool..thanks alot? Is that actually what the uniforms look like in Star Trek Online? So they are just throwing years and years of canon out the window? Even in the "future trek" episodes the uniforms are similar to the "present day" star fleet uniforms....

anyway rant over, thanks alot
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 1:05 AM
Great Work! we could use some more Star Trek Stuff for Sims 3. Maybe later we could see some cannon uniforms
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:16 PM
Well this uniform looks realy nice.. but still... miss female version :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 5:29 AM
Just wondering if we could get an update on your progress. These are very nice, it'd be a shame to see them go to waste.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 12:01 AM
Omg!!! Great Job Man!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 1:05 AM
I have Late Night and this jacket unfortunately doesnt work :S
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 1:06 AM
I tried to open it with workshop but the arms seems quite long.Very weird bug
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 1:38 AM
If anyone has Late Night EP,and this jacket doesnt work;I fixed it somehow.Not fully.Its shinning a little bit.Everything is fine otherwise.If Drakah lets me,I can post it to any who wants.Im waiting for your answer Drakah.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:44 PM
May I ask what's the name of the hair you've used on male in these pictures?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#40 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 3:26 PM
Live long and prosper, my good man!
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 2:13 AM
I love it! Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 12:58 AM
love it, just maybe make it without the rank pips and make a jewelry thing for them, so I can have a chief, ensign, lieutenant junior grade, lieutenant, lieutenant commander, commander, captain, rear admiral lower half, rear admiral upper half, vice admiral and fleet admiral.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 9:06 PM Last edited by Rosebud1773 : 11th Oct 2013 at 4:03 PM.
I realize the creator of this jacket hasn't been here for quite some time. I would still like to note, in the hopes that he returns, that this jacket does not work properly with base/SN/LN/ST/WA/Seasons. It does not show up in the game when installed as a .package file. It has been posted as a sims3pack on TSR. That file does not work either. It shows up, but the last color panel causes the entire sim to shine and turn whatever color is in that final panel from the neck down. It would be awesome if someone, anyone could create a fix for this top. It looks very nice and I would love to add it to my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 8:12 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 4:00 PM
I too have the late night expansion pack and this jacket does not seem to appear in create a sim. very unfortunate but would love to see if there is a solution.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 1:46 AM
For some reason, Delphy's Dashboard says this file is corrupted (Bad ages - Child + Adult).
Page 2 of 2