Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Kairi and Namine[Download Namine's Hair]

by LarxeneXII Posted 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:05 PM - Updated 6th May 2007 at 10:40 PM by LarxeneXII

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 10:29 PM
Awesome, I've been needing some KH simmies. Will download Sora and Roxas too!
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 8:17 AM
i have problems with the hair thing for namine's hair also is thier something we that we can do? over all every things great except the hair problem plz do somehting
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 11:31 PM
I don't really like their faces, but the dresses look very nice.
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 9:08 PM
I downloaded Namine's hair but it keeps turning out black.I aslo downloaded the one from MTS2 but it still coming out black??
Forum Resident
#30 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 3:55 AM
for those all on here can't get the hair put the "mesh" in the downloaded file and some of you hate the faces you well not say that to LarxeneXII herself there ya have it

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 6:28 PM
The Namine hair isn't working for me, either. I know I have the right mesh, but it comes out black, straight, and parted. :\
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 6:58 PM
hey the kairi i have the hair but she dosent have the hair color i picked the red 1 but it still isent the same =(
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 12:23 PM
The Kairi works perfectly but there's a problem with Naminé's hair, it doesn't show up :'( I'm using one of the hairstyles from Louis' Simscribbling but it's not quite as good as yours...Anyways really good sims keep simming!! Naminé is pregnant with my Marluxia sim hehehe ^^
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 6:55 PM
Hi! I looovvveee your sims! Ive never seen any others that were this close to looking like the actual video game! you did such good job :D

but I really have tried to download kairi but it wont let me I even tried the Clean Installer to but it still didnt work

but I do love your work great job
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 1:25 AM
uhhh it never downloads its like sitin there not goin up
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:51 AM
This is my first download for The Sims and I downloaded everything right(I'm guessing)but when i play the game and i look for the Kairi or Namine outfits I can't find them.Do you know what might be wrong?
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 5:17 AM
They're both beautiful! I love 'em. Thanks so so so much. =]
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:07 AM
Hiya! I just wanna say that I LUUUURVE all of your KH charries (especially Nami and Larxene) but there's something wrong with the eye of the lion dress link. I think the site might have deleted the dress but either way thank you!

Hullo Thar!
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:45 AM
Wow Namine is one of my favourite characters! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 5:49 PM
Im gonna make some yuri now hehe.. x3
They're cute!
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 10:32 PM
The mesh for Namine's hair isn't on the site. Well, more accurately, the site is messed up. Or is it just me?
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 11:53 PM
For some reason...for me...the link to the mesh for Namine's hair isn't working. Something about a "403 forbidden". Is that the only mesh for Namine's hair?
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 11:28 AM
I got a really nice sim of Kairi that was put up recently so I'm not really into yours (not to say yours is bad so don't take offense I just meant that I found one I really liked earlier) although I love your Namine sim her hair is especially nice
I seriously wish I had good sim creating skills
Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 10:26 PM
The mesh of Dress is broken link u.u Can you fix it? thanks!
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th May 2009 at 10:49 PM
I love your Namine! Much better than any of the others here. :D

I really want to download her, but without the dress she wouldn't be the same. . . I'll keep checking back in case you fix the links/provide a mesh with the download.
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:15 PM
I can't find the mesh for the Namine hair. D: The link won't work.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 5:01 AM
not only is the link for her hair broken but i have the mwesh from louis herself and got it from the site she goes by REN on mts2 and it still doesnt work why is that?
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 12:00 AM
Can you please give me a direct link to Namine's hair and dress mesh? I cannot seem to find it on the sites you provided, sorry.
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:36 PM
the mesh links don't work anymore and one of them is in korean??

♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:37 PM
the mesh links don't work anymore and one of them is in ko

♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥