Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cronor

by CroNor Posted 30th Oct 2018 at 9:13 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2021 at 6:35 PM by CroNor : Updated RH rug links

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 6:32 PM
Love this world, can't wait to play it! It's perfect for my criminal cyberpunk girl. Thank you very much for your work and for sharing it!
Test Subject
#77 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 10:47 PM
Hi! Huge fan. Quick question: Is there any way to add more lots, specifically to the crescent? I haven't found available space yet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 6:57 PM
@swartkil Cronor uses only a medium map and as you see has very little landmass. As stated in the description we made parts of it unroutable to avoid routing issues due to the decorative objects we used. This is especially true for the Crescent. So sorry, but the only option is to bulldoze an existing lot and rebuild.

A group account of Norn and Crowkeeper :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 7:39 PM
I cannot say enough positive about this and its theme and atmospheric. I have a werewolf character that just thrives, and okay, that's mostly play style but the time and effort on this is amazing!!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 4:39 PM
What the... OK, Sims 3 content creators officially passed the line of Divine Epicness.
I think I'll staying with Sims 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 1:51 PM
Oh God! what a beautiful city++
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 3:24 AM
This is amazing! I would love to see this city expanded to have all the different kinds of lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:18 PM
The amount of detail that went into this was incredible. Thank you!
I was able to place a small residential lot next to the broken, half sunken sign. I named it, 'On the Outskirts' and the description is, 'Good luck getting into town.'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 7:57 PM
Wow! What an amazing world!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 8:29 PM
I like to think of this map as an alternative dystopian Oasis Landing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 4:59 PM
Love it
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 9:46 AM
Im not sure how to download worlds, can someone help me?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#88 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 6:02 PM
@Infinity You download them just like everything else. There is a zipped archive in the downloads tab. Download it, unzip it and then install the world via launcher. In order to make the rabbitholes work for this world you will need to download the RH rugs listed on the information page and put them into your mods folder.

Lab Assistant
#89 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 2:21 AM
So, my husband decided to use the Adventure Board in Cronor with one of his residents. The opportunity has directed him to go dumpster diving. However, we can't seem to find any dumpsters. Were there any placed in the town, or will he need to add one himself?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 8:21 AM
@Tamha There are several! There is at least one on the platform but you may want to have a look in the wastelands

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 5:37 PM
Okay, thanks! We'd ended up temporarily placing one somewhere, but we'll try to find yours now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 4:36 AM
When you say "routing tantrum", does it have something to do my save randomly crashing?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#93 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 6:18 PM
@Jonathane When we say routing tantrum we mean routing tantrum. It's unlikely this crashes your game. It is more likely a different cause. Do you have all required EP installed? Do you use additional CC or mods? Does it occur only if you play in Cronor?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 8:09 PM
I don't like hearing that. It's my longest save, I tried to populate the city with old family rejects (around ten are actives). I believe I'm year 12 ingame. I'll search in mod supports but in the meantime, I'll ask if it might be simply tied to the game itself not being able to handle this much data.
Test Subject
#95 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 9:45 PM
Could you perhaps upload the .INI files? The sky, water, and atmosphere look badass and I would like to use it in my world.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 12th May 2021 at 4:52 PM
Wow incredible cyber punk futuristic world!
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 12:15 PM
I wasn't able to download the Bistro nor the Stellar Observatory rugs from the links in the description. The page for the bistro rug is there, but the download link leads to a 404 error. The page linked for the Into the Future rugs is another 404 error. I was able to eventually get them by going to http://www.simsl3gacies.com, where a plain listing of rar files (and a subfolder for more rar files) shows up. I just thought I'd mention it, in case somebody else has troubles finding those rugs (the rest of the base game rugs I already had). I'm still to test and see if these files are indeed the right ones.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 9:26 AM
Does this work without any stuff-packs so I only need basegame and lissted exspansionpacks?
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 9:44 AM
This looks absolutely wonderful! Plus, I sort of like dystopia-things.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 16th Sep 2021 at 9:42 AM
I forgot to ask breviously, but is there in Cronos any lots to build on or unhabitated houses, so I can move my own houshold in those places?
Page 4 of 5